Chapter 4

Yes, I was proud to be a Christmas baby. My mom and dad always said that was their best Christmas present of Christmas 1996.

Once Jason brought us our drinks we had to order our food. I ordered chicken Parmesan while Emerson ordered some kind of steak, a baked potatoe and broccoli.

"Thank you." Emerson said and he sounded so relieved. "For what?" I asked and I was clearly confused as to why he thanked me. "For not ordering a salad like some girls do on dates." He explained and I laughed because I hate that too. "Well if you're on a date with somebody you should feel comfortable eating whatever in front of them whether it's chicken Parmesan or ribs." I stated and shrugged my shoulders but it was true.

"Do you wanna spend the night on my bus?" Emerson asked me all of a sudden. "I'd like that." I answered and we both smiled.

Soon enough our food came and we dug in. Like both of us were shoveling food in our mouthes. It was so good and I was so hungry as I only had a sandwhich for lunch.

Eventually our food was gone and Emerson nodded his head. "I'm impressed." He said and gestures towards my plate. "I like food and I'm a fat ass." I shrugged and he glared at me. "You are not fat Janie." Emerson told me and he seemed kinda pissed I talked bad about myself. "I was just messing around." I told him and grabbed his hand on the table. 

Emerson paid the bill and I definitely felt the effects of two and a half glasses of red wine. I'm a light weight so I was stumbling a bit and I was also in heels.

"You need help darling?" Emerson asked once the taxi stopped for us. "Yes, as a matter of fact I do." I said feeling amused with this all.

It was around nine fifteen when we arrived and I knew some people would be asleep. Emerson led me to his bus and our arms were interlocked.

He opened the door for me and we walked inside. The light was on and I saw Remington and Sebastian sitting on the couch watching tv.

"How was your date?" Sebastian asked Emerson and I. "It was great." Emerson answered first. "Janie?" Sebastian wanted to hear what I had to say. "It was good, I had fun. Except when that fucking cunt was eye fucking Emerson." I said and that's when Sebastian and Remington exchanged a look.

"The hostess was looking at me-" Emerson was saying but I cut him off. "And she put her nasty ass hand on you."

"She got jealous."

"Was not!"

"We've been over this Janie."

"Well she didn't have a right to touch you." I sassed and crossed my arms over my chest. "Lady, I was on a date with you not her. Chillax because if I wanted to I could've left you for her. But I didn't cause I wanted to be with you tonight." Emerson told me and he shut me up by saying that.

"Blah blah blah, please josh held me get this blasted makeup off." I said and that made Remington and Sebastian laugh. "Don't get all sassy miss." Emerson told me and swatted at my ass. I squealed and jumped so they all laughed.

So we went in the bathroom and Emerson helped me take my makeup off. "Perfect." He smiled and kissed my cheek after we threw the makeup wipes away. "You look good with makeup on but you look better without it." Emerson told me and I smiled not knowing what I did to deserve him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck so he wrapped his around my waist. I smiled at him and I melted in his beautiful green eyes.

"Kiss me." I whispered but I was loud enough for him to hear me. "Are you sure?" Emerson asked me trying to be a gentleman. "I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't sure." I reasoned and that was enough for him.