Chapter 15

Emerson and I stood in front of each other at the court house with Sebastian and Remington here as our witnesses. We needed at least one witness and we reasoned both his brothers could be witnesses.

"I now pronounce you man and wife." The dude at the court house said and i was now officially married.

We got silver bands at Walmart earlier and we slipped them on each other's fingers. I looked at my finger and saw the plain silver band just resting upon my finger. This was great.

As we go back to the venue Emerson decided to yell "We got married!" So everybody who was out of their buses was looking at us and they began clapping.

"Welcome the newly weds! Mr. and Mrs. Kropp." Remington said and I felt Emerson grab my hands

"I love you Janie."

"I love you too Emerson."

We hugged and to celebrate we sat on top of the bus and shared a bottle of red wine. If this isn't the perfect wedding day then I don't know what is. I was more than happy with how my day turned out and I hope Emerson feels the same way.

When I was a child I used to think I'd have a big wedding with a fancy dress and I'd have happily ever after. Instead I married a band member in a court house and had kids out of wedlock. Instead of a reception afterwards we were drinking red wine on top of a bus. Instead of a honey moon we're at warped tour.

This is so much better than my childhood fantasy. Happily ever after is a sham. We're happy but the fairytale part of the story is fake. We didn't meet in a normal way and we didn't have a normal wedding day. But we don't like normal. We prefer to be original on every single retrospect.

That night we sat on the couch watching Sebastian and Remington play video games. I laughed when they would kill each other and in the end Remington won the round of Call Of Duty.

"I really hope forever lasts." I said thinking aloud. "It will as long we work for it." Emerson told me and pulled me on to his lap.

I hope my friends are dealing with Alice and Fiona okay. They're good babies but dealing with two rather than one can be a handful. I wouldn't change it though. I really am happy to have had the twins and they'll hopefully be friend ls growing up.

"You know mom is gonna freak out that you got married and she wasn't there." Sebastian told Emerson who shrugged not really caring. "So what? Me and Janie eloped. She'll be happy for us even if she wishes she had been there to see it." Emerson told his brother who nodded realizing he was right.

I know this wasn't traditional nor nothing about my life is traditional. Babies born when on twenty two, married a few months after that. I feel in love with Emerson quickly but then one love was deep. I could never love anybody as much as I love Emerson. Besides my babies.

Now I have Remington and Sebastian as brother in laws and I'm pretty happy about that. I get along with the two of them so I married into a great family. Allie and Charlie are amazing people too also since their my mother and father in law I'm pretty happy.

"I remember you breaking down before the babies were born. I had to go outside and check on you to make sure you were okay and weren't going crazy." Sebastian told me and I rolled my eyes s that was an embarrassing moment.

"I remember you finding out you were pregnant. That was one of the best days of my life." Emerson's told me and I smile but rolled my eyes anyway. "Do you know how scared I was?" I aske Emerson who nodded as we both are young parents who had twins.

Maybe in the next few years we'll have another baby. I kind of hope it's a boy as we already do have two girls. They would have to look out for their baby brother though but I know they would. Emerson and I will teach our kids to take are of each other and to be kind.

Emerson and I did agree to have four kids. It was hard work delivering the twins but it'll be easier with the next as it'll be my second baby and hopefully we won't have any more multiples.

I hope the kids we have and will have like rock music. Since Emerson's is in a band and I am too they have to like rock music it's in their blood. I'll be taking the kids to Palaye Royale's concerts so they can see their daddy and their uncles perform.

"How lit it would be if one of our kids forms a band." I said and Emerson laughed at my of hopes for any of my kids. "Maybe one of the twins will form a band's maybe on of the kids we haven't had yet will form a band. Hopefully we'll have at least one kid who will form a band." Emerson said and I smiled as I do kind of hope for that.

If one of my kids forms a band I would go see their concerts. I would go with Emerson and we could watch our kid performing there on stage.

Even if my kids don't form a band whatever they do I'll be immensely proud of them. As long as they do what they want to and have fun and age happy. I mean shit, if one of my daughters wants to be a stripper when she get stripper then do be it. If she likes it and had fun, then I'll be proud of my stripper daughter. It may seem like bad parenting saying that but it's true, I only want them to be happy.

"I love you Emerson."

"I love you Janie."

And that's how we began our story. Me, Emerson and the twins. The perfect little family. Along with Sebastian and Remington as they are my brother in laws now. You know, since Emerson is their younger brother.

This is all I need. My husband and my kids. And my brother in laws. They are pretty great and I'm sure they're gonna teach our kids to go against whatever we say. But we'll still love them and our kids.