Chapter 13

It was April first and we got the nursery done last month in March. The walls were a pale pink and the cribs were white wood. I had a white rocking chair with a white foot rest in there too. There was the changing table and a dresser that held clothes for both babies. The closet also had many clothes in it too.

I was due this month sometime around the seventeenth. Today I lounged around in the living room and I've been eating m&m's all day.

I've felt a bit of pain a few times but I shook it off. It's probably just Braxton Hicks contractions which are just fake labor pains. I've felt it since about seven this morning and I barely slept last night from being so uncomfortable. I've been super uncomfortable since month eight and now at month nine I just want these babies out.

My stomach is so big I can't see my feet and I can't get up on my own. Emerson has to help me stand up and put my shoes on for me. It's been miserable but later this month the babies should be born.

I was on my way to the kitchen to put my glass in the sink when I felt a sharp pain my lower body. I gasped and dropped the empty glass. I heard footsteps running from upstairs and the three brothers stood there looking at the shattered glass.

That's when I felt a warm liquid trail down my leg from my inside my shorts. My eyes widened and Remington laughed but Sebastian and Emerson slapped him.

"My water broke." I gasped and that's when Emerson started running around getting ready.

He helped me into new underwear and shirts and my shoes. He grabbed the hospital bag and we got in Sebastian's car.

Sebastian drove and Remington was in the passenger seat. Emerson day in the back with my head in his lap.

"Somebody will have to bring the car-" I gasped and gripped Emerson's hand s a contraction cane and passed. "-that has the carseats for the babies in it-" I gripped Emerson's hand again. "-once wete released from the hospital." I finally finished what I was trying to say.

"We will Janie. Just focus on your breathing as the contractions come and pass." Sebastian told me and I whined once another came.

"I'm so sorry Janie. I want to stop your pain but I feel so helpless, I can't do anything to help." Emerson said and I smiled up at him.

We got to the hospital and Emerson told them I waa going into labor. They got me in a hospital gown and put me in a wheelchair. I got wheeled to the labor and delivery unit and I was placed in a bed. They hooked me up to many machines and were monitoring me and babies.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" I yelled as another contraction came except it hurt worse and lasted longer.

"Emerson I want to apologize in advance about whatever I say in the next... I don't know but the whole birthing process." I told my boyfriend who grabbed my hand and gave me a small smile. "It's okay Janie. Do what you need to do to get these babies out." Emerson told me and he kissed my sweaty forehead.

Soon Doctor Taylor walked in and she smiled at me and Emerson. "So who are these two fine young men?" She asked us and looked towards Sebastian and Remington. "These are my brothers; Remington and Sebastian. Guys this is Doctor Taylor." Emerson introduced everyone who hadn't met already.

They said hi and then Doctor Taylor walked over to me as I sat in bed. "So how are you feeling Janie?" Doctor Taylor asked me with a smile on her face. "I'm in pain but I'm happy that my babies will be here soon enough." I answered and she seemed content with my answer.

"Would you like an epidural?" She asked and I nodded vigorously. "Well let me check to see how far dilated you are and I'll send an anesthesiologist in." Doctor Taylor told me and I nodded in understanding. The boys moved away so they wouldn't see my vag and Doctor Taylor out a few fingers inside me. "Four centimeters. I'll go him the anesthesiologist." She told me and soon left.