Epilogue

I watched the two eldest girls run around in the yard kicking the soccer ball to each other. Our young son Jeremy, the middle child just sat there drawing things in a sketch book Emerson and I got him for Christmas. Our youngest child Ella sat in her pack and play content and chewing on some toy.

The twins, Alice and Fiona were now ten, Jeremy was seven and Ella was only three. They're close on age but not to much and let's be honest, Ella was the only planned child but we love all our kids.

"Alice! Kick it to Fiona!" I yelled to my sighted and she did exactly that. Fiona got it and passed it back to Alice.

I sighed happily feeling more than content with my life. My band got a new singer when the twins turned three and were still going strong. Palaye Royale was even more popular and had more albums out. Their fan base grew and now almost everybody knows who Palaye Royale is.

"I'm proud of you darling." Emerson told me and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "For what?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes at me. "For bringing four beautiful children into the world." Emerson told me and I smiled because I was happy I did that.

Four kids may seem like too many but I love all four of my kids. I don't know what I would do without any of them. But Emerson got the four kids that he said he wanted. We almost had another baby after Ella but he died in the seventh month. We named him Oliver James and we go to his grave every Sunday to fill him in on our family's life.

Sebastian married Madi and Remington married Emma. Sebastian and Madi have two boys and shes pregnant with a little girl now. Remington and Emma have a boy and a girl. The cousins are all very close and love having sleepovers.

So my life may have been shit years ago but look at me now. I have four beautiful kids and an amazing husband. The rest of our family is close to us and we love all of them as they love us.

Happily ever after is real. Forget what people told you, life gets so good where you are always happy. I have my friends and family and They're all I need.