Chap-10:Feelings of love (Part 1)

(This is for my old beloved readers who have already finished reading this chapter..I have changed this chapter's concepts a lot and a lot..and it turned out funny rather than melancholy.. I don't know whether you would like it.. But.. Comment if you don't *pouts*)

It was almost dusk. The crowd has slowly started to shed. But, i don't mind because no one would understand the overwhelming I was feeling right now..That.. (and we don't actually talk with random strangers. Not that it matters anyway)

That's not the point! I am losing my head!

I mean, it's not like you see a mysterious note on a random day ,or learn that music your heart's desire and the only healing to the Youmufication have been banned forever recently or discover that the you are actually not in love with the guy you think you do by this afternoon!

The atmosphere was quiet making it a perfect moment for many lovely dovey couples to spend time together.

If only, they weren't interrupted by my desperate screams a few steps away.

'Stupid, machine!! ' I yell as I ferociously kick the useless vending machine, completely annoyed by how it took away all my money without providing me with two cans of coke . I let out an angry growl and kick it.

'This is for the Youmus!'

*Kick

'This is for the banned Molads, that reminds me of my horrible mother!!'

*Kick.

'This is for the new constitutional amendment that made Iris cry.'

*Kick.

'And this is for Joey ...'

(Who was gone as usual. Something which seemed to be a common feature in our date. I hate him for that. I mean, how could me leave me alone in this pathetic condition like this !)

'And this is for the most freakingly annoying guy ever.. Jas..'

"Kicking things doesn't solve anything Melly darling.." I heard my stupid mind voice say.

"Listen, mind. I don't want you keep ordering me around how I feel because..".I stopped abruptly with my jaws wide open looking at the form my mind was creating for itself..

I shook my head entirely baffled. Maybe, Crystal's right! Because the obsession over my long time crush was definitely taking weird turns on my imagination!!! I gulped my throat and kicked the machine more ignoring the deep voice that made me feel chills on my skin.

"Mel, you look very beautiful today. Too bad that you have to wear them for another guy." said my newly altered mind voice.

I coughed. "Thank you Jason. But pardon me. I am not flattered. Because being your childhood friend for longer than I could remember, I am gifted with the capacity of predicting what a nacarssitc freak like you had really meant" .I narrowed my eyes. "You were just admiring at YOUR reflection in my eyes.. Right..Am I not a fortune teller" I boasted as I flipped my hair during my daydream."

" Ha ha.. No, you are not cuz I will not say that. You're being funny here. Melody"

" And, you are being annoying. Just get out of my mind, Jason!." I bark.

" I love you, Mel." said the imaginary Jason. I kick the machine more harder feeling my cheeks burn.

These feelings, these strange old feelings I feel in my heart!! I feel like my heart is gonna explode!!!please get a doctor!
As though I do not have enough trouble in my life now!!