Tears (8)

*Ricks POV

"Kill them all" Mariah announced. I looked at Daryl, we all had fear and some tear stained eyes from the previous events. 

Gareth and Mariah started walking back until someone shot down a guard, and another, and other.

Carol and Tyresse came into sight with some friends shooting down all the guards.

Mariah and Gareth made a dash for the building. 

Carol and Tyresse shot all the guards around us, and ran to us.

"Are you guys alright?" Carol asked as Tyresse defended off the guards as she untied us.

"We are now." Rick said and hugged Carol.

"We gotta get out of here now" Tyresse yelled as our group started running towards the exit, but I stayed with Tyresse and stole a gun off one of the guards. 

"We have to kill Mariah and Gareth" I said to Tyreese over all the gun fire between us and these termites.

"Rick we don't have time" Tyresse said. 

*Mariah's POV*

We locked the door behind us. Me, Gareth, and two guards were standing in the locked room.

"Who was on watch, because we could have killed them all" I said pacing.

"Alex was on watch, and Mary is... uhh shes dead sir." The blonde guard named Aaron told us. 

"Ughh" I yelled out in frustration. "God dammit" I leaned against a wall and banged my fist on it. 

Gareth came and wrapped his arms around me from behind me.

"Calm down, we will figure it out." He said calmly in my ear. He leaned his head on top of mine, because he was alot taller than me.

"Alright" I sighed, placing my hands over his. I spun around and looked at his brown eyes.

I sighed and slightly pushed him off me, I grabbed Aaron's gun and walked out.

"Mariah" Gareth yelled/sighed after me.

I walked out and spotted three enemies, shooting all three. 

Soon enough after a while of shooting their team, they backed out. I barked around some orders to secure the perimeter, lock the gates and check everywhere in Terminus for them. 

I got back to the room me and Gareth share. I threw off my boots and sat on the bed. I cupped my hands on my face.

You're probably wondering why I did it, why I killed Beth, Savannah, and Rosita.

Well, we needed food and Gareth told me those three. I had a choice, either have a chance getting killed with them, or staying with him.

I was already in a relationship with Gareth by time he came up to me with this offer. So I took it. I stayed with Gareth. 

Beth had to be the hardest to kill just because I have known her for so long, but when I did it.

I felt good, I felt good killing those three.

I'm not sure why, but it gives you a bolt of adrenaline, makes you feel like no one can touch. That may be true for now, I am un-touchable by Gareths side. 

Nearly 4 months here and I somehow made it in charge, and killed my two best friends. 

What more damage could I do.