AUTHORS NOTE

So sorry man,

Don't kill me.

I thought I wanted to tell you guys something.

(Also yeah I know this is a walking dead story, but I want it to become unpredictable so yes I am pulling demons into this and some YouTubers because 'murca) Also I'm lagging on Walkers lately hah.

I don't know if you're enjoying the story or not, no one tells me >…< Buhh, I wanted to thank you all regardless.

So, I used to have a computer but my sister took it to college with her and now I'm stuck with a kindle.

I use my kindle for reading and I used the computer for writing, my YouTube channel, editing and more shit.

So now, it's harder to write long chapters, and its harder to type in general. I'm saving up for my own computer, but it's a little hard ya know.

So I didn't want you guys to hate me, so I wanted to tell you. I'm sorry if I don't update as much as I would like too, it's just I read a TON on my kindle and so I forget I need to work on it.

So while I work on getting myself my own computer, you guys enjoy the parts of the story I can update. I also need to Fox this story it seems to going in all kinds off directions.

All you need to know, Mariah is psycho and her boyfriend is a potential serial killer, and she may be crushing on someone else, and may just kill some more people.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Don't forgot to Vote for my story, I'd greatly appreciate comments and any kind of opinions, and follow me.

PECE

~TheGirlCryaotic