Heartbreak (12)

I do wanna wind it down just a bit by getting a little more in depth in some other things besides Mariahs psychotic mind. I am not gonna explain how Mariah she heard Gareth said, I will later because it will come into play.

Where you guys at? Comment!! Don't be scared.... I don't bite........... that hard anyways *~*

Enjoy.

700 reads! Gerd damn! You guys are absolutely amazing I hope you know that.

~TheGirlCryaotic

=============================

*Gareths POV*

It's been, I don't know say a year since Mariah has been here. 8 out of those 12 months we were dating.

Mariah is amazing, she's beautiful and has the perfect personality. She was great, I had loved the way she killed people.

It was so much different than what you see in the movies, slight hesitations and such.

But, no May went straight for it, ignoring the cries and screams, just to seek more "toys" in her experiment. That's all she called people anymore, she was dark.

The only people she refused to call "toys" were me, Brooklyn, and some new guy Scott.

It didn't scare me that she mentioned some guys name, I trust her, besides I'm sure he's heard around by now that, that merchandise is taken.

She'd be gone soon anyways.

*Mariahs (Mays) POV*

Gareth seemed to try and get a little more...... "sexual" at night. I shot him most the time with excuses like "I'm tired" or "I don't feel good".

But, honestly most the time these weren't lies.

I spent alot of my days with Scott, listening to the way his fingers danced over the strings, gasping out a beautiful set of notes. I absolutely love it.

After I'd leave Scott's around 1am, I went to my chamber. Always, I new "toy" for me to play with.

Mad helped me get these. He told me where they'd be at. and if they qualified.

If he said no, I'd enjoy my time chopping them up, listening to the screams.

If he said yes, that would be our next meal. Although, I chopped them up, still listening to their screams,these I had to be a little careful with.

Mad was right. I did lose it, I lost my mind completely.

I knew the old Mariah is somewhere trying to take over again, but that would not be happening any time soon, Because I own this show.

My victim's seemed to piling up,

I beheaded a female name Jolene

I skinned Chad and his girlfriend Rebecca.

and of course you know the rest.

I did have fun with it, of course.

But, I wouldn't how it would feel if I didn't have the mind of a lunatic.

Besides that, me and Scott have been growing close over these last two or three months, I could barely keep up with the time. 

There was something there, I just knew it. I know I was gonna do something I might possibly regret. What if I end up cheating on Gareth.