Chapter 42: Lovely Hatred

[It's 3 weeks after the incident. Everyday that Austin needed help, Ciera stayed at his house, tending to his wishes. Austin is well enough to leave the house, as long as he doesn't do any major physical activities.]

Chapter 42: Lovely Hatred

[Ciera's POV]

Since the 3 men who did the shooting were caught and thrown into prison for life, the police force are letting the victims meet the monsters, while they are behind bars.

Felix and I picked up Austin from his house and drove to the nearby prison. The prison guards led us through security and into the hallways of prison cells. As we walked down, I felt hundreds of eyes judging every move we made. We stopped at this cell of about 7 prisoners. I could tell by their unique tattoos that they were the 3 that shot up the theatre.

All 7 prisoners looked at us 3. Austin's blue-grey eyes were filled with hatred.

"Here's the family of YouTube fags" said one of the 3.

The three of them laughed. The other 4 in the cell that had nothing to do with this, stayed silent and simply just watched.

Austin was the first of us to say something.

"Shut up, you're in no position to talk"

He had a point.

"Can't handle a bullet little boy?"

Austin spit on him through the bars. "You're a monster"

The inmates' attention turned to me.

"Pretty little lady you have there."

He reached his hand through the bars, trying to touch me. Felix pulled me back into a hug. Austin kicked his arm against the bar, probably leaving a huge bruise, if not a fracture.

"Uh probably shouldn't be doing physical activity" I whispered.

Austin smirked as the guy held his arm in agony.

"Yea, my beautiful little lady, back the fuck off"

I couldn't help but smile, the look on Felix's face was pure shock.

One of the 4 random inmates spoke for the first time. "So... What did you 3 do to these people?"

I was about to say something, when Austin started going off.

"What did these 3 do? What didn't they do? They open fired on a room filled with teenagers, taking 4 fucking innocent lives, injuring 15 and leaving 7 mentally scarred. They're monsters. They deserve to be dead."

I started getting worked up as Austin went on.

"Yea, And the only reason why I wasn't killed by these fuckers, is because of Austin. He's a real man, something you pricks wouldn't understand."

I felt Felix squeeze my hand, probably telling me to calm down.

Austin continued.

"I hope you rot in prison for what you did. None of those kids deserved to die. You're just heartless human beings who don't even deserve to be on this earth. I hate all you, you undeserving assholes"

Felix sighed.

"Come on you two, I think it's time to go."

I looked at Austin, and we both spit into the cell at the same time. As we walked out, Austin yelled "See you in a couple years... Wait never mind".

We both laughed and walked out of the prison. Since their crime was against kids, they won't do well in prison anyways.

___________________________

[Felix's POV]

Since Austin hasn't been uploading much, given his situations, I offered to record a video with him today. After the prison visit we came to our house. I had to edit something before we filmed, so the two of them sat on the couch watching YouTube.

When I came back downstairs, they were snuggled up in a blanket, watching my videos. Awe.

"Austin, you ready?"

"Yea, sure"

He whispered something into Ciera's ear and then kissed her cheek before getting up. We both walked up to the gaming room in an awkward silence.

___________________________

We filmed 2 videos of WarioWare, because I didn't have any other games we could play sitting down.

When we came downstairs, I noticed that it was already 5 o' clock.

"Austin, I think it's time to go home."

"Alright, Ciera, you riding?"

She nodded her head.

"Alright let's go"

___________________________

When I pulled up to his driveway, the kids both got out. They walked up to his stairs and talked for a minute or two. Austin then kissed her on the forehead and gave her a hug. D'awe.

When she eventually got into the car, the first thing I said was "awe, you two so adorable".

She blushed and turned towards the window.

It was silent in the car until I broke it.

"Ciera... It was weird seeing you two get mad like that. Not that I blame you... I felt the same way. I wish I could have punched those three harder than they've ever felt. They hurt my little girl...."

She smiled. "Yea... Well your little girl is still scared."

"I know honey... I know."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2 chapters in one day? WHAT ARE THIS? But, yea :p hoped you enjoyed <3 I'm in the writing mood lately if you can't tell :3 If you think the recent chapters seemed rushed, tell me... I can fix them :) thank you bros for reading *brofist*