Chapter 4: The Movies And The Mall

Felix woke up the next morning, with Marzia still asleep on her bed. Felix thought to himself "wow, she's adorable when she sleeps". He got up quietly and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he walked out, Marzia was sat up in her bed, stretching.

Marzia saw Felix and smiled. "Good morning handsome, come sit down". Felix went over to her bed and sat down next to Marzia. "So, umm are we dating?" Marzia asked him shyly. Felix smiled and looked at the floor, blushing. "I guess so, would you like to be my girlfriend?" Marzia's smile spread across her face. "Of course".

After the new couple got ready, they headed off to the movies. When they entered the lobby, they bought popcorn and sodas. They then proceeded into the room where the movie "Shri le'que" (not real words, just pretend it's an Italian movie :D) was playing.

It was a movie that Marzia had been wanting to see, and even though Felix could not understand any Italian, he had agreed to go because Marzia wanted to. They were alone in the theatre, probably because most people preferred night movies.

As the movie played, Felix slowly put his arm around Marzia. With no hesitation, Marzia leaned over and rested her head on Felix's shoulder. Felix then went into deep thoughts. He thought he was in love, but they had only been together for 4 hours. "It doesn't matter" he thought. "I really do love her".

As the movie came to an end Marzia's eyes teared up. Felix picked up that the girl's boyfriend died in the movie. He turned his head and kissed Marzia's forehead. "Promise me you won't leave" Marzia said bawling. "I promise".

Marzia wiped her eyes as the credits rolled. Felix got up and helped Marzia up. As soon as she stood up, she collapsed into Felix, giving him the best hug he had ever received.

_________________________

After they had left the movies, they went to mall. Felix didn't bring that much extra money, so he decided to just follow Marzia around to where she wanted to go. They went to a bunch of girly stores that Felix had never heard of. Marzia would always come out of the dressing room asking "how does this look?" She blushed, because every time Felix would say "perfect".

After the clothing stores, Marzia asked Felix if he would like a figure from GameStop. Felix refused to let her buy him something, but she did anyways. Marzia bought Felix a Link action figure, and even though Felix was mad at her for buying it, he loved her even more for thinking of him.

After a couple more stores they decided to go home. Marzia asked him about his youtube and they talked until they got into her house and sat down in her bedroom. They turned on the TV while Felix sat editing his videos.

Marzia laid next to him, occasionally peeking at his screen. "You know you're really cute in your videos" she said while he closed his laptop. " You know you're really cute when the earth is spinning" Felix said as he laid next to her. She blushed and put her hand on his chest. "You're really cute when you kiss". Felix got the hint and closed his eyes. He felt her lips meet his halfway and stayed there for awhile. He felt his heart fly and opened his eyes, still kissing. Her eyes were closed and he slowly pulled away. "I love you" he said, taking a big risk. "I love you too".

After their little romance scene, they had dinner, got dressed for bed and then crashed, for they were really tired. As Felix turned off the light, Marzia got snuggled in her bed. "Join me" she said, with a bright smile.

Felix was more than happy to and climbed in with her. She snuggled up to him, and held him tight, as he was hers from now on. Felix drifted off to sleep, excited for the next day with his beloved.