9

Kentrell Gaulden💚

Kentrell Gaulden💚

"I'm hungry let's go out to eat." Hennessy said coming out the shower. I nodded my head getting up sliding on my Jordans. I felt dumb ass fuck for trying to kiss her. Should've known she didn't like me. I mean, she's just a babysitter. That's the only reason why I brung her with me so she could watch my son. Right?

"I'm finna go do my hair. I'll meet y'all down stairs." She said walking back into the bathroom. I shrugged my shoulders not really caring before walking towards Kayden's room. "Come on Kayden." I grabbed a pair of his shoes.

He looked at me liked I lost my damn mind making me smack my lips. "What?"

"You didn't call me Draco." He got up off his bed walking towards me snatching the shoes out of my hand. "I know you didn't just snatch them shoes out my damn hand."

He ignored me and continued to put his shoes on. I pinched my nose trying not to yell at him. "Let's go." I mumbled once he got finished putting on his shoes. We both walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Whea' Henny?" Kayden asked pausing the game he was playing on my phone.

Before I could say anything Hennessy walked down the steps looking fine as ever. I licked my lips as my eyes roamed her curvy figure. I quickly pushed away the nasty thoughts that were in my head before standing up.

"Y'all ready?" I asked looking at the both of them. They both nodded their head before walking towards the front door.

 They both nodded their head before walking towards the front door

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

"What's wrong? You barely talked the whole night." I looked over at Kentrell who was picking at his food. He shrugged his shoulders and continued picking with his food making sigh.

"I can have some of dat'?" Draco pointed at my steak. I nodded my head cutting him a piece before giving it to him. After we got finished eating we were in his car on our way home.

"Kentrell." I tapped his arm but he ignored me and continued driving. "Kentrell!" I said again but this time much louder then before and he still ignored me. "Bitch." I mumbled rolling my eyes crossing my arms over my chest. He started to laugh which kind of scared me but I shook it off. Ain't no fear in my heart.

As soon as he pulled up in front of his house. I got out slamming his car door walking straight in the house after I put the passcode in. I stomped all the way up the stairs towards until I got to the guest room. Before I could even open the door I was slammed against the wall. "Da' hell is your problem?" Kentrell mumbled rapping his hand around my neck.

"I should be asking you that." I said with an attitude. I tried to push him off of me only making him squeeze my neck tighter. I looked up in his hazel eyes that was full of lust. He bit his lip making me instantly get wet.

"You know I could just bend you over and fuck da shit outta' you right now." He said making my eyes widen. This nigga was bold as hell. "Look at this short ass dress you wearin." He licked his lips letting go of my neck, "you asking to get yo insides fucked up." He whispered in my ear before bending me over the dresser. He lifted up my dress and started to rub me through my panties.

"You ready fa' dis' dick?" He asked with his husky voice as he slowly slid my panties down until they hit the floor. I quickly nodded my head yes and arched my back.

"Nah baby, I wanna hea' you say it." He rubbed his cold hands up and down my thighs.

I'm thinking about making next chapter private🤷🏽‍♀️ idk yet

Go read my Yungeenace book rq

smash or pass August Alsina

Should I update everyday with short chapters or twice a week with long chapters?