28

Hennessy stepped into the huge mansion to see it was already decorated with a hot pink theme for Krystal's birthday party.

Three workers were moving around frantically trying to set everything else up making Chelsey furrow her eyebrows.

"You hired workers?" Chelsey asked looking over at Hennessy who was now standing by the huge three layer Minnie mouse cake.

"Yeah I was too lazy to do everything myself." Hennessy shrugged her shoulders. "I also hired body guards."

"Is that my cake mommy?" Krystal asked with a huge smiled plastered on her slightly chubby face.

"Yea babe." Hennessy grabbed her hand, "Let go see the indoor water park that's somewhere around here."

They all walked around the house until they stopped in front of two huge glass doors. "I think this it." Hennessy mumbled before opening the door.

"Oh my gosh this is huge!" Krystal screamed loudly as Chelsey stared around in awe as so did Hennessy.

There was a huge pool that was shaped as a heart with flashing lights that changed colors. Three tall water slides that connected to the pool and many more stuff.

"This looks like a real water park, goddamn how much you renting this house for?" Chelsey asked.

Hennessy shrugged her shoulders, "A couple thousand. Now let's go the guess should be coming soon."

Soon people started filling up the house, Hennessy didn't invite half of the people that were here but she wasn't tripping since she had body guards here in case something went down.

"Oh you look just like your mother." A older woman with a caramel skin complexion walked up to Hennessy.

Hennessy smiled once she noticed it was one of the few people who reached out to her on Facebook. "Hello, it's nice to meet you." Hennessy held out her hand.

The lady pushed it out of the way and pulled Hennessy into a huge hug. "I'm Jenna, your father's older sister. You can call me Aunt Jenna if you like." Jenna said with a huge smile.

Hennessy nodded before calling Krystal away from her cousins she just met. "This is my daughter Krystal and Krystal this is our Aunt Jenna." Hennessy introduced them.

"Hey!" Krystal said loudly as she stood in her soaking wet bathing suit before running away.

"Aww she's so so adorable." Jenna said watching her run back into the pool.

Hennessy squinted her eyes once she saw a group of people walk through the glass doors. She could feel her blood begin to boil once she saw the only person she didn't want here.

"Oh this bitch bold bold." Hennessy mumbled before walking towards them.

Chelsey stopped talking to the cute boy and watched Hennessy as she made her way to the entrance. Chelsey quickly caught up with Hennessy and stopped her.

"Hennessy please don't." Chelsey begged, "Think about Krystal."

"Chelsey let me go. This bitch got me fucked up thinking she can just walk up in here in my d-"

"Hey Henny." KD went to give Hennessy a side hug but she shoved him away roughly.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me." He placed his hand over his chest as if he was offended.

"Why yall let this bitch come here?" Hennessy asked as she took off her diamond studded earrings and handed them to Chelsey.

"Who-" KD stopped talking once he realized who she was talking about. He then gave Boomer a look which said.

It's about to go down.

"Please don't do anything to mess up Krystal party." Chelsey pleaded while holding onto her hand.

"I'm not." Hennessy said before snatching her hand out of her grip and started walking towards them.

"Where my baby at?" Kentrell asked as soon as his eyes landed on Hennessy. He couldn't find Krystal because there were too many people here.

"In the pool." She answered calmly, "Now tell me why in the hell did you bring this creature here." Hennessy looked over at Janai who was already staring at her.

"Man that's my baby mama, you gone be seeing her a lot more often." Kentrell mumbled before placing the gifts he had brought for Krystal on the huge table where all the other ones where. He had a lot more he was going to give her later though.

"What he meant to say was that dis crazy bitch threatened to kill the baby if he didn't bring her or give her any money." Kendell spoke up.

"Mind yo' fuckin' business bruh." Kentrell turned around to glare at his younger brother.

"Well why you didn't let her kill the lil' ugly ass baby?" Hennessy looked over at Kentrell.

Janai stayed quiet and continued to look at Hennessy. She couldn't even lie that Hennessy looked cute as hell with her Gucci flip flops and blue ripped shorts and a Tommy Hilfiger shirt that showed her belly ring. Her hair was left down in it's natural curly state that stopped at her shoulders.

"Right that's the same thing I asked." Ben shook his head before walking off since he spotted a cute chocolate girl.

Hennessy sighed deciding just to drop the whole situation. "Kentrell I told you not to pull up with that bull shit and you still did. Now please get that girl outta here."

"Or what?" Janai finally spoke up stepping up to Hennessy but Kentrell pulled her back.

"Or I'mma beat that ugly ass baby out of your Asian ass." Hennessy scrunched her face up at her. This bitch was really testing her gangsta.

"They both have Asian in them so what's the difference?" Boomer said in confusion.

"Hennessy is way finer than Janai money hungry ass." Kendell said making KD nod his head agreeing with him.

"I wish you would put your hands on me, you fat bitch-"

Without a second thought Hennessy leaned forward and slapped Janai acrossed her face. "Now get the fuck outta here before I really make yo' ass have a miscarriage."

Janai looked up at Kentrell for help but he shrugged his shoulders. "You heard her."

who's the better singer? Ella Mai or Queen Naija?

let your boyfriend eat yo best friend out in order for her to survive or let her die?