33

Kentrell laid in his bed thinking

Kentrell laid in his bed thinking. Thinking about how he lost his baby mama and how his other baby mama left him and living her best life . He sat up a little once he thought of something.

"I'mma kill dat' nigga." He smirked rubbing his hands together.

"Oh lordt—" KD said but Kendell shushed him before walking into his older brothers room.

"Soooo." Kendell said as he sat down next to Kentrell, "Who you killin?"

"Some nigga Hennessy been messin' with." Kentrell sighed as he slipped on his shoes, "I think his name April or sum'."

"Oh can I come while they watch Krystal and Draco?" Kendell asked with a innocent smile plastered on his face.

"No." Kentrell jerked his head back at his brother.

"He think he doin' something just because he killed Boomer and Janai—"

"KD get tha' hell outta' my room." Kentrell said while he pushed Kendell out his door too before slamming it.

He went to his huge walk in closet that had all different types of compartments and grabbed two of his customized pistols stuffing them into his waist band of his shorts before leaving out the house and into his car.

_

"August I said no." Hennessy said as she struggled to get August off of her as they both laid on the California sized bed.

"Quit bein' such a bitch and let me get sum' of dat' pussy." August grumbled as he pinned Hennessy hands over her head with on hand and started to slide her cotton shorts with the other.

Hennessy could feel tears form in her eyes as August licked his lips staring at Hennessy thick thighs since she was only in her panties.

She closed her eyes once she felt him start to slide off her panties. As her eyes were closed she started to get flashbacks when that fake ass nurse tried to help some unknown man rape her.

Flashback

He crawled on the bed making me crawl backwards. This nigga trying to rape me. I grabbed my leg pulling me towards him. I punched him as hard as I can on his big ass muscle head causing him to groan.

He looked up at me before slapping me across my face. I couldn't feel my face. That bitch was numb as hell.

I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine before hopping out of the bed. I looked around the room to try to find something to hit him with but tell room was damn near empty. My eyes landed on the lamp making me smirk. I ran towards it before picking it up smashing it on his head. He immediately passed out on the bed but I wasn't done with him.

End of Flashback

She reopened her eyes to see him already staring at her with his red ones. "I'm sorry but I gotta do dis fa' da' money." He said not sounding genuine at all.

She couldn't technically move because he was holding her hands so she wrapped her legs around his waist making him raise his eyebrows in amusement.

August was happy since he didn't have to fight with her anymore since she was giving it up willingly. All of this was a set up from the begging. August was actually sent to mess with Hennessy and gain her trust then bring her back to his boss, but he couldn't let her go without getting some from her one last time.

August opened his mouth to say a smart remark but Hennessy flipped them over so now she was on top. She punched him dead in his nose making him groan loudly.

She quickly got from off of him and slid back on her panties along with her shorts. She heard footsteps behind her but she wasn't paying attention to that. She was too focused on trying to kill August.

She grabbed the lamp off her dresser and smashed it on August's head. "You think you gone just try to rape me and get away with it?"

Hennessy started to dig around  in her dresser until her eyes landed on a sharp pocket knife. "Since you wanted to be inside of me so bad maybe I'll just be inside of you instead."

She lifted his shirt up as he continued to groan and begin to grave a letter H inside of his stomach. Hennessy ignored his loud cried and continued to dig the knife inside his stomach until she spelled out her name.

"Dumb pussy nigga." Hennessy muttered as she threw the knife into his eye before turning around to face Kentrell with a shook look on his face.

Kentrell was in total shock at what he just witnessed Hennessy just do. He never thought Hennessy would go as far as into doing this crazy ass sh—

"Stop staring like you ain't never harmed anybody before." Hennessy rolled her eyes before walking out of the room that was beginning to smell like copper from all the blood.

do you live in a big/popular city?

how long you been reading on wattpad?