17

Hennessy Lee❣️

Hennessy Lee❣️

"How long they giving you?" I looked at Kentrell as he shuffled in his orange jail suit.

"7 years since they didn't find a lot of dirt on me and they gave everyone else about three years." He said making me sigh loudly.

"What am I going to do without you for 7 fucking years." I whispered yell trying not to draw attention towards us.

"You got Kayden." He looked over Kayden who was playing with his pants, "And I might even get out early if I have good behavior."

I rubbed my eyes hoping the tears wouldn't fall but unfortunately they did. Kentrell reached over the table and pulled my hands away from my face wiping my cheek with thumb.

"Go to my house and go get tha' money out the safe that's in tha' basement so you and Kayden will be straight while I'm gone." He kissed my cheek.

"Times up." The guard said walking towards us with handcuffs in his hand.

"The code is 1045." He mumbled before leaning down to kiss Kayden.

"I love y'all." He smiled at us flashing his grill as the guard handcuffed him.

"We love you too." I mumbled watching him go back through the same room he came out of.

"Let's go." I smiled down at Kayden grabbing his hand.

We made it out the prison heading towards one of Kentrell's car he let me drive. It was an all black Maserati truck with red leather seats and im so in love with it.

"I guess it's just me and you, Kayden." I said while pushing the start button making the car purr.

"So does that mean, you can be my mommy now?" He asked as I backed up out the parking spot.

"No I'm still your Nanny." I sighed driving out the parking lot.

"Then why you and daddy be kissin'?" He smacked his lips.

"Cause we grown." I looked at him through the rear view mirror to see him looking out the window with his arms crossed.

"Why can't you just be my mommy? Just forget about being my girlfriend. Daddy doesn't have to know." He said so seriously making me burst into laughter.

"I'm being serious." He wined kicking the passenger seat in front of him.

"Alright boy." I turned around facing him, "Don't make me spank you."

He poked his lips out and continued pouting. I turned around and decided to ignore him and continue driving towards Kentrell's house.

-

I grabbed the key from under the mat and unlocked the front door walking straight in.

I walked in the direction towards the basement but eventually stopped because I was out of breath. I've been tired as hell lately and I don't know why.

I opened the door turning on the light and the first thing I saw was a huge safe on the left side of the room. I walked towards it bending down trying to remember the code.

"1045." I mumbled smiling while putting in the code.

I slowly opened the door to see a bunch of money stacked up with rubber bands wrapped around them.

"This is at least a million." I grabbed a single stack tossing it up in the air.

I went back into the kitchen to see Kayden sitting down on the marble floor eating a bunch of snacks.

"Oh Lord." I mumbled walking pass him towards the bottom cabinet grabbing a whole bunch of garbage bags.

I walked back into the basement and threw some of the money in the bags leaving some in the safe before walking out.

"Come on Kayden." I yelled waiting by the front door.

"Whea' we going?" He came out with a pack of Pop tarts.

"We going to get your haircut." I opened the door walking out making sure he was behind me.

________

ONE MONTH LATER
________

Hennessy didn't know she had a baby growing inside if her. She was so oblivious to all the pregnancy symptoms she had.

She had too much on her mind to even notice her body was changing. She was still trying to get over the fact that her cousin was dead foreal this time and her lover was in jail.

She didn't know what to do with all the money Kentrell gave her so she barely even touched it. She didn't even know Three had put up money for her in case something just like this would happen but she couldn't touch it until she was 20.

He also gave everything he owned to her. But Hennessy would not find out until she's a little bit older.

_______

TWO MONTHS LATER
_______

Hennessy moved to California with Kayden and she's been writing Kentrell letters telling him every thing that's been going on but he'll never reply back.

Hennessy finally noticed how she's been throwing up so much recently and can't stand some smells so she finally decided to make an doctors appointment to see what was up.

Hennessy also decided to put Kayden in daycare because she's been busy with work lately.

I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing anymore with this book🤦🏽‍♀️

Should I change Hennessey's character?

Do you like crunchy peanut butter or just the regular kind?

What color should I dye my hair?