Prologue- THE REST OF THE STORY

THE REST OF THE STORY...............................Prologue     

Do you find yourself wondering about what else happened or what else went on after the last credits rolled at the end of each of the Fifty Shades movies?  Did one of the story subplots, characters or events not get fleshed out like you wanted it to be?   I more than wondered. I had a lot of questions and wanted to know all about the little scenes that we missed out on in the movies.   Especially after the scene with Christian and Ana in the field with Teddy at the end of Freed.  This was the last movie in the trilogy!  I wanted my heart to have all the answers to the complicated and beautiful love story of Anastasia and Christian.  In the words of Anastasia Steele ; "I need more, I want more."    My thoughts were consumed for weeks with questions and possible plot twists and sweet, tender stories telling the truth of how Christian morphed into a loving father, and how both Ana pushed past the horrific events she endured that led her to unconsciousness in a hospital bed.

The next 50 stories will attempt to answer some of those burning questions.  Each story will have a brief prologue to let you know where the scene was meant to fall.   My Fifty Shades fanfiction short stories are meant to close some of the doors that Freed left standing open and to help us peek into the lives of our favorite couple as they navigate the problems and joys that most certainly awaited them in life.  A  life that they lived as a married couple, as parents, as individuals wanting to find unconditional love in each other and as victims of a brutal kidnapping plot that would forever change the way they interpreted the world around them.

Some of the stories will be very short, some will be long.  Some will tickle you and some will make you say bad words, but all are written to entertain.  They are one shots- self-contained scene fillers.  I will try to post one a week (or as life allows, whatever comes first!).  I don't write for money or for a living, but have discovered in other fanfiction writing- I am spurred on by feedback/comments.

So- here we go!  Enjoy!

And now.... The much needed disclaimer.  I do not own the characters of the Fifty Shades movies or books. All rights to Fifty Shades of Grey –Darker and Freed belong to E.L. James and Universal.  I simply enjoy entering their fictional world occasionally to play with them.  I will always return them in new or slightly used condition, promise.