Chapter 2

This was requested by a friend named Nana20004
.............................

After the video ended everyone was silent and John (the sheriff) grasped Stiles hand and started letting tears slide down his face. Everyone's moment of silence was cut off when Scott pointed to the screan and it showed that another video was about to play. They all gathered themselves up and prepared for the video ahead.
(If you want to see video its called Stiles Stillinski || I'm gonna show you crazy.)

Music started and everyone was a little confused to why music was playing but listened non-the-less.

[Numbers from a text book fly across the screan then to show a door and someone walking through and to Lydia screaming and Stiles spoke]

This isn't you.

[Diffrent pictures come and go on screan and then a woman starts singing]

There's a war inside my head, sometimes i wish that i was dead and broken.

Everyone was a little shocked at the video. What is this? Was that line true? It's just a song right? But the video from before makes them doubt that.

[Stiles is walking then looking at a book and music starts again]

So i call this therapist and she said "you cant be fixed. Just take this".

Everyone was looking at Stiles and the screan in worry, wonder if the lyrics have truth to what has happend.

I'm tired of tryna' be normal.

"Well that's obvious." Scott said, trying to lighten the mood a bit which worked, but not for long.

I'm always over thinking.

That's true. Lydia thought, not knowing she said it out loud, making everyone else nodd.

[Scott is trying to keep Stiles from looking into a mirror and the music starts again]

I'm driving myself crazy. So what if i'm fucking crazy!

Everyone laughed a bit. That was definitely Stiles' attitude towards everything nowadays.

I dont need your quick fix. I dont want your prescriptions, just cause you say i'm crazy. So what if i'm fucking crazy?

[Stiles is being pushed to the ground and varius other scenes show up]

Yeah i'm gonna show you local maniac. Sick bitch! Psychopath!

Everyone laughed and remembered all the times Stiles did act like that. Derek wasn't to happy about everything they were seeing. He knew Stiles was his mate and he refused to belive it because he was a human. How could he do that, why didn't he know this was going on? Derek continued to insult himself as the video continued, only paying half attention.