Chapter 17

asmrboy gave me this video and idea and us going on a trip and asked me to update b4 he left so here u go hun!!❤️❤️

Stu & Burt (Weird City) - I Wanna Know 💛

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.

    When Stiles woke up, Derek was walking out of the shower with only a towel around his waist. Stiles blushed and looked away, earning a laugh and kiss from Derek. "Go take a shower baby boy, we all need to be down in twenty." Derek said as Stiles nodded and ran to the bathroom.
    Once Stiles was done he pulled on some random jeans and Derek's shirt and headed down with his lover. They sat at the couch and Noah started reading a note.
    "'This is an AU, alternate universe, of what would have happened if Stiles left with the agents.' What the hell does that mean?" Noah asked, looking at his son. "So. . . uh. . . a while ago these agents came to our house when I was alone and said that I could have my body frozen for a few hundred years and then come back to life. Living in the future. I said no though so I guess this is what would have happened." Stiles said, scratching the back of his head and snuggling into Derek who wrapped his arm around Stiles.
    The video started and everyone looked at the screen.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
[Shows Stiles waiting in front of a big clock, walking around being anxious. A man comes in and they talk to eachother in various scenes to then falling into bed together, naked.]
I wanna know which wavelengths you're hangin' on I
wanna know which light you keep keeping on I wanna know.
Who's side you're on I wanna know you completely,
and turn on your tv and put your records on,
YEAH I wanna leave this cold place and keep
your warm I wanna be your shelter from the storm!
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

    "What the fuck! Stiles?" Everyone shouts. Stiles just blushed and hid behind Derek who didn't look very pleased. "You had sex with him?" Lydia asked, looking disgusted. "Son, he looks older than me!" Noah yelled, pacing the floor. "It's an alternate universe and hey, you don't know him! I could have been in love with him as much as I am with Derek now for all any of us know! Don't judge me!" Stiles yelled, getting angry. Everyone stayed silent, regretting their words as the video continued.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
[Shows Stiles and Burt together on various occasions to Stiles cuddling Burt.]
I wanna know who's side youre on I wanna know who's side youre on.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    Derek growled unhappily at seeing his mate cuddling with another man but calmed down when Stiles grabbed his hand and kissed his cheek.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
[Stiles and Burt playing with electronic dogs to eating ice cream and meeting parents and meeting Burt's kids and Christmas together to kissing and then driving and going into their new home.]
Cause I wanna know Maybe someday I'm
gonna know, who's side you're on Maybe someday
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    The video ended and Derek sighed in relief only to be hit in the chest by his baby boy. "No judging." Derek sighed but nodded as they all waited for the next video.

Sorry for the short chapter!!