Chapter 16

Newt x Thomas / I Thought We Built a Dynasty
Suggested by @JessMessBess
Here u go asmrboy and freindfusion
Luv all of u and sorry for the wait!

    As Stiles was laying on Derek's chest the video came on, making everyone perk up.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
[Thomas shows up on screen, Newt following soon after as soft piano music plays that is followed by scenes of the two together. It shows scenes from when Thomas first arrived at the Glade as someone sings and Newt speaks.]
Some days it's hard
"Green bean, meet Newt."
"Starting tomorrow, you're a runner."
To see if I was a fool or you a thief
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    "Who was that?" Liam asked, pointing to Alby. "That was Alby. He was our leader. . . but. . . he didn't make it." Stiles said, tears coming to his eyes. Derek tightened his grip on Stiles a started kissing his baby boy's neck softly and lovingly as to comfort his lover. Stiles bit his lip to hold back a moan as Derek's lips danced around his sweet spot and the video went on, Newt giving the two a knowing look, making them both blush.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
[Scenes go by, showing the maze, facility then back to the Glade where Thomas and Newt lean in to kiss eachother]
Made it through the maze to find my one in a million.
"There is a place for us, out there, somewhere."
And now you're just a page torn
"You can't give up. I won't let you."
from the story I'm living
And all I gave you is gone
Tumble like it was stone
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    "What the fuck was that!" Derek yelled, glaring and growling at Newt as Stiles jumped in shock. Newt looked bashful and Derek continued growling, thinking of all the ways to claim Stiles later. Derek wouldn't go full force, not this early in the relationship but he definitely wouldn't be going vanilla tonight. Stiles wimpered in need and embarrassment as his were-lover got possessive. It was hot and turned him on more than he had ever been, and that was saying something.
    Noah sighed and rubbed his eyes. He was getting to old for this shit. He pressed play as he tried to ignore the obvious asult Derek was doing to his son's neck.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
[Newt pushes Stiles into a wall and yells]
"Don't lie to me!"
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    Derek's eyes go red and Newt looks away in shame. Stiles twists himself around and kisses Derek's lips to calm his beast down. Derek's hands wrap around Stiles' hips and rest in a place that Noah wants to ignore before his blood pressure goes up.
    The rest of the pack and group either wolf whistles or looks away in embarrassment.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
[Various scenes go by as the voice continues singing to Thomas loading a revolver]
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up
"We stay close, we stick together. We get out now. Or we die trying."
It all fell down it all fell down
"These people are not who they say they are."
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    "That was sort of hot." Derek whispered into Stiles' ear, who was now facing the screen even though he wanted to sleep in his elder's chest.
    "These videos have done wonders for my health." Noah muttered before playing the video, making everyone laugh as Stiles moved around on Derek's lap, making said person's eyes bulge out and hands clamp down on Stiles' hips, making the smaller wimper and blush.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
[Newt talking to Thomas while he was in the jail that was in the Glade to when Thomas killed Newt]
it all fell down
It all fell down it all fell down it all fell down
And all I gave you is gone
Tumble like it was stone
Thought we built a dynasty that heaven couldn't shake
Thought we built a dynasty like nothing ever made
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up
"What does matter is who we are now and what we do right now."
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
It all fell down, it all fell down it all fell down
It all fell, it all fell down, it all fell down
Thought we built a dynasty forever couldn't break up
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

    Stiles eyes begin to water but stop once Newt hugs him and his mate picks him up and carries him upstairs to their bedroom. Stiles looked at Derek questionably before said man took his shirt off and crawled back over Stiles.
    Stiles heart started beating faster and he moaned loudly as Derek began biting his sweet spot. Derek parted momentarily to take Stiles shirt off but soon reattached himself to his beautiful lover. Stiles shimmied his pants off only for Derek to smack his ass, growling lowly.
"Don't do anything baby. Just lay back and let me show you that you are mine." Derek growled seductivly in Stiles ear making the younger wimper as Derek's fingers found his entrance an pressed inside. Stiles wimpered and let out soft moans as Derek continued preping him.
    Soon Stiles was ready and Derek lined himself up and gently pushed inside, earning a strangled gasp and moan as Stiles was stretched to the brim.
Derek groaned and moved out slowly earning even more delicious noises from the boy below him Derek pulled out almost all the way before slamming back inside, earning a high pitched scream as he slammed into Stiles' prostate. Stiles flipped his head back as his eyes went wide. Derek groaned loudly as Stiles clamped down even tighter on him before, once again, slowly sliding out and slamming inside, earing the same reaction. Derek scooped Stiles in his arms and set Stiles on his lap, Stiles getting even louder as he sank down further into Derek.
    "D-da-" Stiles cut himself off by biting his lip, not wanting to ruin anything. Derek, noticing the slip up, rammed inside of Stiles even harder, bruising his prostate making Stiles scream. "Daddy!" Stiles covered his mouth instantly and hide his face into Derek"s shoulder only to jerk back up when Derek said, "God, yes, say that again baby boy." Derek groaned, he was so close. If Stiles said that one more time.
    Derek's thoughts were cut off when he felt Stiles nip his ear and whisper, "Daddy," sensually.
The both of them went over the edge, panting and laying beside eachother, tired.
    "That was a bold move you did baby boy, nipping my ear." Derek growled, pulling Stiles closer who giggled and bit his lip.