Chapter 5

(Look up on YouTube if you want, Maze Runner Runnin')

"This video is about our time in the bloody maze!" Newt shouted. Everyone else started paying close attention to the video that was about to start, curious to what happened to their friend/ mate/frenamy/son when through. Everyone was getting resituated when Stiles sat up and gasped for air. Everyone jumped back in shock but quickly realized what the noise was and ran to Stiles, asking if he was ok and hugging him. Stiles looked around and nodded but when he saw his scorcher friends he froze. All the werewolves stepped back as well as Noah. Stiles walked up to Minho, Gally, Frypan, Brenda, and Jorge and hugged them. When he got to Minho he started crying a little and kept saying, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry" Minho sighed and asked what he was sorry for. Before Stiles could answer, Newt walked out if a corner and said, "Why does everybody else get a bloody hug and i don't?" Stiles turned around slowly and when he saw Newt he stood there frozen for what seemed like years. Stiles started walking towards Newt and then broke out into a run and hugged Newt, almost sending the both of them to the ground. They let go and Stiles started lifting Newt's shirt and checking his pulse to make sure this was real and Newt, one of his best friends, was alive. "Come on greanie! Don't get all sentimental on us now after all of this." Gally yelled. The pack looked confused at the word he called Stiles but didn't question it out loud. "Slim it shuck face!" Stiles yelled, causing all the scorchers to laugh. Stiles and Newt walked over to them and after everyone explained what was going on and Stiles freaking out, Derek walked up to him and grabbed Stiles by the waist and pulled him in for a kiss. Stiles gasped in shock but started kissing back. Everyone started cheering except for Peter who didn't care enough to cheer but still cared and Noah who was mumbling to himself. Derek and Stiles separated and everyone started taking their seats again, Stiles sitting next to Derek with his head on the older's shoulder. The video started and everyone got silent.

[Stiles is shown in a metal box with lights shining on him]

"Not my best angle." Stiles commented, making everyone laugh.

[People surround the box and then shows Stiles in themaze, looking around]

Steel to my trembling lips, how did the night ever get like this? One shot and the whiskey goes down, down, down. 

Everyone winced a little at seeing Stiles repeatedly get thrown to the ground "Sorry, I went a little too rough on the last one." Gally apologized. Derek growled a little at Gally and pulled Stiles closer to him, basically putting Stiles in his lap.

[Stiles shouting his fake name then a group of people standing in front of the maze]

Bottom of the bottle hits, waking up my mind as I throw a fit. The breaking is taking me down,-

The video was cut off my the entire pack and Noah growling and glaring at Gally as he basically threw Stiles four feet, sending him to the ground. "Hey, no hard feelings." Stiles said, trying to break the tension.

[Ben tackles Stiles and the gates start closing ]

-down down. My heart's beating faster, I know what I'm after. I've been standing here my whole life, everything I've seen twice. Now it's time I realized. Its spinning back around now, on this road I'm crawling,-

Everyone looked at Minho who looked away and started whispering sorry over and over again as all the gladers tried to comfort him. Derek growled and asked him why he left and what was going on. "We were in the maze, he was scared, no one ever survived a night in the maze, we were trying to hide Alby, the person Minho was trying to drag back. He got stung and Minho knocked him out." Stiles explained as everyone nodded.

[Stiles gets to an edge then to an edge in the scorch then shows Stiles jumping]

-save me cause I'm falling! I can seem to breathe right,

Everyone stared in shock at what stiles just did. "Dude! Did you just jump into a wall! You could have died!" Scott yelled attention his brother who just shrugged, not really caring.

[Shows Stiles running on different occasions]

cause I keep running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running from my heart! Round and round I go, addicted to the numb living in the cold. The higher, the lower, the down, down, down. Sick of being tired and sick and ready for another kind of fix. The damage is damming me down, down, down. My heart's beating faster, I know what I'm after. I've been standing here my whole life, everything  I've seen twice. Now it's time I realized, spinning back around now, on this road I'm crawling.

"Who is the kid?" Lydia asked. Stiles flinches and bites his hand as tears started brimming in his eyes. All the other scorchers flinch as well. Lydia's eyes widened, knowing she shouldn't have asked that from everyone's reactions. "He was a boy that was in the maze with us, but he-, i-" before Stiles could finish, Gally cut him off. "I killed him. WCKED was controlling me and I killed him." Everyone was shocked into silence, Brenda looked over to Gally and stood up and punched him. "You killed him! You killed him!" Brenda shouted, obviously not knowing this before hand and then she quieted down a bit. "You killed my little brother? How could- how could they?" she asked as Jorge hugged her. Everyone stayed silent as the video continued.

[Stiles running in the maze, showing some Greivers, to him smashing the glass and holding Brenda up]

Save me cause I'm falling! I can't seem to breathe right, cause I keep running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running from my heart. Oh, I'm coming alive. Oh, i'll wake up now and live, oh, I'm coming alive. A life that's always been a dream, I'll wake up now and live! I've been standing here my whole life, my heart's beating faster, I know what I'm after. I've been standing here my whole life, everything I've seen twice. Spinning back around now, on this road I'm crawling,

Everyone looked at Stiles amazed and Jackson slapped him on the back.

[Stiles pointing a gun at Ratman to everyone walking or running]

save me cause I'm falling.  Now I can't seem to breathe right cause I keep running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running from my heart. Cause I keep running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running, running from my heart.

The video ended and everyone prepared for the next video.