Chapter 15

JessieLaxton is the first person that commented on my message to update. It is not that I have been ignoring the rest of you but this promise to update by June 21, 2019 is going to force me.
Dylan O'Brien | Demi Lovato-Sorry Not Sorry

    Stiles woke up on top of Derek's chest. He smiled and went to get up only for him legs to give out and fall back onto Derek. He heard Derek heave out a sigh mixed groan and saw his werewolf mate open his eyes. "Morning beautiful." Derek whispered into his mate's ear. Stiles smiled back and groaned. "I'm glad you went vanilla last night, if you went rough I wouldn't even be able to talk." Stiles whispered back, making Derek laugh.
    After a while of trying to get the will to move the two lovers got up and dressed. They headed downstairs to see everyone already having breakfast and talking. "Morning sunshines!" Isaac yelled happily to Derek and Stiles who both smiled in response and sat down to eat.
    Once everyone was done eating they all sat back down on the couch to watch another video.
____________________
[Stiles shows up on screen, wiping off the lense that was recording him. The next scene shows Stiles freaking out at lacrosse and then a black and white filter of Stiles talking and then giving a thumbs up. Then to Stiles with longish hair cocking a gun]
    Go!
____________________
    Everyone stopped breathing. "What the hell Stiles!" Lydia yelled, everyone starring at him. "It was a few months after the WICKED incident. I still didn't have all of my memories so I went searching and. . . got a job as an. . . assassin." Stiles said, the last part quiet.
    "What!" Everyone yelled, shock all over their faces. Everyone from the Scorch and Maze looked less shocked than the others.
____________________
[Stiles is sitting on a curb to Stiles cocking a gun again to various other fast scenes to a gun being pointed at Stiles' head.]
    Now I'm out here  looking like revenge, feeling like a ten. The best I ever been, and yeah, I know-
____________________
    "What the fuck was that!" Derek shouted, angry that someone had the nerve to point a gun at his mates' head. Stiles grabbed Derek's hand and squeezed it to try and calm his mate down. "It's okay, Derek. Peter learned his lesson." Stiles said as everyone looked in shock at their zombie-wolf. Scott was still in shock, he never knew that had happened to Stiles.
    Derek looked to his uncle with cold and unforgiving eyes as Peter lowered his head in submission, not having the courage or will to say anything to his angry nephew.
____________________
[Various scenes to Stiles talking to Lydia, beat up.]
    -how bad it must hurt-
____________________
    Derek growled again, pulling Stiles closer to his chest as an attempt to comfort himself. He hated seeing the love of his life in pain. It broke him. He looked down at Stiles and kissed his forehead.
____________________
[Stiles writing with three pencils,  to the future of Stiles pulling objects out at the FBI to various random scenes and then to another scene where Stiles is beat up again.]
    -to see me like this but it gets worse. Now you're out here looking like regret, ain't to proud to beg, second chance you'll never get. And yeah, I-
____________________
    Derek growled once more and everyone flinched as they were, once again, reminded of their failure to protect one of the most important member of their little family.
____________________
[More, fast, random scenes to Stiles on his phone with a beanie and glasses on.]
    -know how bad it must hurt to see me like this but it gets worse. Now payback it a bad bitch and baby, I'm the baddest. You fucking with a savage. Can't have this, can't have this. And it'd be nice of me to take it easy on ya-
____________________
    "I still can't get over how hot you look in glasses and a beanie Stiles." Lydia said, everyone else quickly nodding as Stiles blushed.
____________________
[Stiles and Scott headbutting a lacrosse to Stiles dancing a little bit.]
    -but nah. Baby, I'm sorry
____________________
    "Aw, how cute." Derek said as the others quickly agreed. Seeing their little ADHD human dance a little was adorable and heartwarming, espessaly from seeing the last few images.
____________________
[A bit of void Stiles scenes to Stiles trying not to laugh to many other scenes to Stiles almost spitting water out while girls laugh and taking.]
     (I'm not sorry)! Baby, I'm sorry(I'm not sorry)! Being so bad, got me feeling so good. Showing you up like I knew that I would. Baby, I'm sorry(I'm no sorry)! Baby, I'm sorry(I'm no sorry)! Feeling inspired 'cause the tables have turned. Yeah, I'm on fire and I know that it burns.
    I literally just, deplete all of your recording devices with one spray of water.
    Nice.
    There goes the interview.
____________________
    "What interview?" Noah asked his son. "Like I said, I went to comicon a lot so the people wanted to see if they could get anything out of me and they wanted to know how close I was to them and how." Stiles explained, leaning on Derek's chest as he started feeling tired.
    Everyone nodded and got ready for the next video.

Song:Sorry Not Sorry
Artist:Demi Lovato