Chapter 3

There is no video on youtube for this chapter as far as i know so this is completely made up from me besides the music

Everyone was a little shocked when the six new people ran to Stiles and shouted a name, "Thomas!". Two main people were the fastest, despite one of them having a limp. They ran up to him and checked him for injuries. Derek stood up and pushed them away. The blonde one with the limp pulled out a machete and told him to step back but Derek kept his ground. "Who are you and what do you want with Stiles?" Derek asked in a threatening voice. "That is none of your shucking business shuck-face." Minho states calmly yet with a threat on the words. "It is if you have bad intentions towards my mate." All the gladers stepped back in a bit of shock as Brenda and Jorge looked confused. "Mate? Look, we are Tommy's friends from... well it doesn't matter. We are his friends." Before Derek could respond, Noah stepped in and said, "Wait, are any off you named Minho, Newt, Gally, Brenda, Frypan, or Jorge?" All of the said people nodded their heads and relization crossed his face. "I am St- or Thomas' father. He spoke of you guys and how he... meet you." All the wolves looked confused while the gladers and scorchers got a look of relization on their faces. "Oh! So Stiles is Tommy's real name? That would make sense, and you guys must be the werewolves, huh?" Newt asked while Minho gave a sceptical glance. The said werewolves looked shocked but before anyone could say anything, another video popped up. They all took a seat and Noah explained what was happening.

[Stiles in the kitchen with a red solo cup when he smirked and started doing the cup song]

I got my ticket for the long way round, two bottle whiskey for the way.

Everyone was a bit shocked at this. "I didn't know he could sing" Noah stated in shock. Everyone nodded along and continued to listen.

[Stiles continues and gets more confident]

And i sure would like some sweet company and i'm leaving tomorrow what do you say? When i'm gone, when i'm gone. You're gonna miss me when i'm gone. You're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh, you're gonna miss me when i'm gone.

Derek looked to the scene and sighed, grasping Stiles' hand once again. "What's that about?" Frypan asked. "Its true." Derek said simply before continuing. "I did miss him when he was possessed by the Nigitsune. He almost died and I did miss him." All the scorchers (the gladers are scorchers as well now) tensed and Minho sighed and rubbed his face. "Yep, he has a tendency to try and kill himself. Loves jumping into danger. Can't tell you how many times the shank almost died going after one of us to save us." Before anyone could ask anything the video continued.

[Stiles is smiling and song continues]

When i'm gone, when i'm gone. You're gonna miss me when i'm gone. You're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me everywhere, oh, you're gonna miss me when i'm gone. I got my ticket for the long way round, the one with the prettiest of views. It's got mountains, it's got rivers, it's got sights to give you shivers but i'm sure it would be prettier with you.

[Stiles got a far away look with desire]

Derek felt a pang of hurt in his heart when he saw the way Stiles looked. 'When this is over, i am going to fix everything' Derek thought.

When i'm gone, when i'm gone, you're gonna miss me when i'm gone. You're gonna miss me by my walk, you're gonna miss me by my talk, oh, you're gonna miss me when i'm gone.