Chapter 13

When should the yaoi be guys? Come on
Comment some Stiles Stilinski angst for me plz
Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials "Escape Scene - Full Scene"[HD] - [CC]
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

"How did you guys get out of the Scorch anyways?" Lydia asked. Before anyone could respond, a new video popped up.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
(Newt, Thomas, Minho, and the other are running down a facility hall and then stop at a door and repeatedly swipe a card when Janson comes with other people)
"Thomas!"
(Thomas walks away and points his gun at them and Thomas shouts and Janson yells back)
"Open this door Janson!"
"You really don't want me to do that."
"Open the damn door!"
"Listen to me! I'm trying to save your life. The maze is one thing but you kids wouldn't last a day, out in the Scorch. If the elements don't kill you, the cranks will."
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
"What the hell are cranks?" Isaac asked. "Cranks are what people turn into if they aren't immune to the flare and they catch it. They are like zombies, but worse." Stiles said solomly. Everyone knodded and watched the video.
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
(Thomas still has the gun to Janson who keeps talking )
"Thomas, you have to belive me. I only want what's best for you."
"Yeah? Let me guess, WICKED is good?"
"You're not getting through that door Thomas."
(The door opens and Aris speaks then Newt then Thomas starts shooting at Janson who hids behind the people with sheilds)
"Hey guys."
"Thomas, come on lets go!"
(Thomas throws the gun and runs to the door and slides under it as soon as it is about to hit the ground and Janson shouts into his watch)
"Shut the main vault door! Shut the main vault door!"
(Thomas makes it under the door and Aris smashes the computer pad as Janson tries to open the door with his card. Winson takes the unconscious gaurd's gun and Jason says something and Thomas flips him off and Minho yells and then Thomas shouts and Thomas opens the door that leads out into the Scorch and they all run out)
'Come on. Come on, Thomas, let's go!"
"Alright, keep moving! Come on, come on!"
.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,
"Wow,what a leader you are." Jackson comments as everyone goes back up to there rooms for a bit.

Derek and Stiles go up to there room and sit on the bed. Derek takes Stiles' arms and rubs the scars on Stiles wrists. Stiles blushes and moans out a little as Derek rubs circles into the scars, massaging his wrists. Derek leans over and nuzzles into Stiles' neck and inhales deeply, consuming himself in Stiles' scent. "What do I smell like?" Stiles blurted out before he could stop himself. He blushed a Derek looked at hims and said, "You smell like coffee, vanilla, and in reminds me of a warm morning with a soft glow on everything after a great sleep." Derek answers honestly.

Stiles blushes and smiles, hugging Derek close to him. "I love you." Stiles whispers into Derek ear who nips at Stiles' own ear playfully. Stiles laughs a little and cuddles even more into Derek who wraps his arms around Stiles' waist.

They stay like that for what fells like years until Stiles pulls away and gently kisses Derek. They kiss gently and lovingly, savoring the moment with eachother. "What did you mean by 'it doesn't matter' when everyone was talking about me having kids?" Stiles asked Derek. "Because werewolves are able to reproduce with anything that has life, because we have mates and those mates might not always be the same speicies and they might not be different genders. So mates are given the ablility to reporiduce with eachother." Derek explained. "So... when we, um, have sex.... I can get pregnant and have our kids?" Stiles said, blushing a little. Derek smiles and knods and rubs Stiles' back and kisses his cheek and then mouth.

Stiles smiles, feeling happier than ever before.

"I can have kids, your kids." Stiles whispers out with tears of joy in his eyes. He puts his forehead on Derek and whispers, "I can't wait."

Derek's eyes turn red for a split second but the color leaves when someone knocks on the door. Stiles sighs and gets up, much to Derek's wolf whining and Stiles frowning.

Isaac was at the door and said that they were about to watch another video.

The two lovers knodded and Isaac left. Stiles got changed into some sweatpants and one of Derek's shirts and went down stairs. Everyone stared as Stiles ran and jumped onto the couch, landing in a sleeping position and Derek following close behind, cimbing in and cuddling Stiles close to him.

"You guys are giving me couple's anxiety." Scott whines. He looks over to Allison and latches onto her, she smiles and laughs as Scott tackled her to the couch. Jackson pulled Lydia closer to him, even if he was gay, Lydia was his first love and he still loved her, it was just platonic. Peter and John looked at eachother and shook their head and sat on the couch. All the Scorchers sat down as well and Newt sighed and said, "I want a boyfriend." Everyone looked at him shocked and Stiles smiled. "Why don't you and Jackson give it a shot. You're both into guys and single." They both blushed and shook their heads. "I'm pansexual." Minho said, Gally, Isaac, Scott, Peter, and Jorge knodding their heads along. "Well, I'm straight." Frypan said while John and Allison knodded. "I'm bisexual." Lydia said while Brenda and Derek knodded. "I'm gay as well, so don't worry." Stiles said. "Yeah, we can tell." Gally snarks as Stiles blushes and throws a pillow at his face.

Straight- Allison, John, Frypan

Bisexual- Derek, Lydia, Brenda

Pansexual- Isaac, Minho, Peter, Jorge, Gally, Scott, Erica, Boyd

Gay- Newt, Jackson, Stiles