Chapter 3 short journy

Carls POV

I woke up with no one In the bed. So I decided to stay there and think about how we will get back, but my mind kept trailing to Kaitlin. She was perfect. So beautiful, even with guts and blood everywhere you could just see how beautiful she was. Problem is she doesn't know it. I feel like a brother and a dad mixed with lily. She's so perky and doesn't realize what going on yet. Which I cherish. I have only known them for a day but I'm falling in love. This can't really be happening. I mean what's my luck to find to beautiful girls in the forest by the creek. It's just faith. And I will never lose sight of them. I will keep them safe. Then reality came and hit me like a rock causing me pain, my dad. He's going to be pissed. I was out to look for my gun and I bring back two girls a day later. I'm going to get a lot of crap when I'm back, but it's worth it.

Kaitlin's POV

I walk up the stairs to wake carl because it's around noon and we need to go when we have light or else I will be stuck in this house with him and lily. Now that I think about it it's not that bad I mean he's gorgeous but obviously he must have a girlfriend. I contemplated on opening the door but before I could the door swung open and i was face to face with him.

"Morning sunshine" he says as he walks passed me to the down the stairs.

"How did you sleep?" I asked following behind him.

"Perfect, how about you?"

"Perfect I guess, a little crammed since someone was on the bed." He laugh.

"Yeah if only she wanted to get on the other bed." He laughed, while I blushed, god can I get anymore sensitive.

"No it more like thank god she picked the middle." I said while walking into the kitchen.

"Morning Hun." Carl said to lily.

"Good morning sun." She repeated to carl as he laughed.

"I think we should get on our way." I proclaimed.

"I think we should to we're still about an hour out." Carl decided.

"We can eat on our way."

So we started off to this mystery camp carl lived at with supposedly 25/30 people. There was an occasional walker on the road. That carl easily got but nothing as big as last time.

"Do you have any family members beside your sister that is still alive?" I ask.

"My dad, which he's going to be pissed when I get back." He sighed

"why?"

"Because I wasn't expose to go out I just left my gun out here so I had to grab it." He said pulling out his silencer gun.

"Are we almost therrrrre." Lily wined again.

I looked at Carl, "15 minutes, okay?"

There was so many questions I wanted to ask him. But I know it would be to awkward. So I just thought what my dad would think of him. So cute and flirty. He would probably beat me and tell me never again. And I would have to say good bye.

"Everything okay Kaitlin?" Carl ask as I felt my cheek stained with tears. I was crying? God I'm so weak.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said still looking at the ground.

He grabbed my arm and stopped us. He knew I was hurt. I just do not like opening up about it. Instead of him asking what happened, he hugged me. The first real hug since my mother. It was warm and I could just sit there forever. He let go seeing lily was watching a very annoyed look on her face he grabbed her hand and put her up on his back. And we continued on till we got to a big prison.

"Ladies here we are, home sweet home