Chapter Four

"Jenna, the fuck?" Kayla comes up behind Harry and I, a confused look on her face. Kayla is practically undressing Harry with her eyes, and he hasn't looked at her once. Which gives me self confidence, I must admit. "Who's this?" She twirls her black hair around her finger, and Harry smirks at me, and I swat his arm.

"This is Harry." I tell her, and she winks at him. He nods briskly in Kay's direcrtion, before turning back to me.

"M'kay, well I'll text you later Jen." Harry stutters, kissing my cheek. My skin sets ablaze, an incredible blush on my cheeks. He gets into an orange Mustang, with an olive-skinned tattooed guy, with dark hair and black sunglasses. Harry puts on a pair of all white Raybans, and says something to the unknown driver, who glances sideways at me. My cheeks grow very hot, as the guy pushes his sunglasses down on his nose to reveal big, dark brown eyes. He stares at me for a moment, before Harry smacks him on the chest, and he puts his shades back on, and hauls out of the parking lot.

"Holy shit Jenna, what was that?" Kayla squeals, gesturing to the car speeding away. I shrug a little, and stand in the church walk to wait on Dad. "Oh c'mon, he totally called you Jen, and then him and his hot friend stared at you."

"That doesn't mean anything Kayla." I sigh, pulling out my cell phone, and she snatches it from me. "Kay give it back." she holds it above my head, her ridiculously high heels assisting her.

"Tell me what happened."

"Kayla, seriously, you're making me mad. Give it back." I say, jumping for it. She laughs mockingly, and anger bubbles inside me. It's interesting that I am so nice to Kayla, when she will never be nice to me.

"Tell me."

"No." I challenge, and she smirks, before pulling up every picture I own on my phone. Most of them are of me and my mom, and she clicks that one 'select all'  and then her finger hovers over the delete button. Those are the only pictures I have with my mom.

"Kayla give it."

"I think I may just delete..?" Her finger gets dangerously close to the delete option, and the anger is going overboard, and I think I'm going to lose it.

"GOD DAMMIT KAYLA GIVE IT BACK!"I scream, and she looks at me, her eyes wide with shock. I gulp, accepting my own words, and she gently lays it in my hand.

"S-sorry I-"

"Forget it." I cut her off, and turn to find Dad jumbling for his car keys. He finally finds them, and we scramble into the car, Kayla staying completely silent. I sit in the back, bouncing my knee up and, watching the town of Rosewood whiz by. My phone vibrates in my lap. It's an unknown number. But I immediately recognize it, and smile to myself, saving it to the contacts list.

Harry:You, me, dinner, pick you up tomorrow at seven. No exceptions.

Me:I do not believe I agreed to this Harry.

It bings moments later.

Harry:Shut up babe. Don't be sassy.

Me:I will be as sassy as I seem fit.

Harry:So that's a yes on dinner? ;) x

Me:I'll send you the address.

He replies with a simple okay, and Dad looks at me through the rearview mirror.

"What're you so happy about hon?" he raises his eyebrows at me.

"Oh nothing."