The main circle

Hi there. If you read this that means you're a fan of the 100. This book is about what I think could happen in season 6. Cause they left season 5 with the cliffhanger at the end, there are lots of imagines in my brain. So I'll try my best. And little detail: English is not my language so, sorry for the mistakes.

Clarke

We are looking at the new planet. There are lots of things waiting for us. I just hope that Jasper is wrong and we won't destroy this new planet.

"I think we should wake up the others," Bellamy said and turned at me.

"Yes we should, but not everyone. We need to discuss what else to do. I'm going to wake the chosen ones," I said and turned at Jordan. He's such as his parents. He has Harper's eyes and Monty's sense of humor. And he's so innocent. That's the difference between all of us and him. Every single one of us has blood on their hands.

I'm standing above Madi's chamber. I clicked the button and she is slowly waking up.

"Hey, Clarke. Is it already 10 years? It feels like 10 seconds," she said surprised.

"Not exactly. I'll explain later I need to wake up the others," she looks more confused now.

"Go to Bellamy. Just go straight this way. He's waiting for you." I showed her the way.

I woke the Spacekru, Indra, Octavia, Shaw and the last one was my mum.

"It's time to wake up. We need to talk." I told her when I opened her chamber. She said nothing. Just hugged me.

"I just need to do something first." She said seriously.

"Okay, we'll be at the control room," I said and went to meet everyone else.

"What?" I hear when I'm walking into the room.

"125 years?" Octavia asked. Of course, everyone was surprised.

"Yes, Monty sent us here," I said.

"And where is he?" Raven asked.

"He and Harper didn't go to sleep. They were awake all these years to have a life. They chose this." Bellamy explained.

"Alright I get it, but who's this?" Madi asked with pointed finger at Jordan.

"It's . ." I stopped cause somebody is singing.

"Happy birthday to you . . . . Happy birthday to you. . . Happy birthday just for you . . . Happy birthday to you." My mum was singing but no one has a birthday. Unless . . . 

"Abby . . . " Jordan said with tears in his eyes. He runs to Abby's open arms. No one knows what is happening. Their hug broke and they smiled at each other.

"This is from your parents. They said that when I wake up I got to give it to you." She gives him a notebook and on it is a photo where they are together and a pencil with his name. That's so sweet.

"Wait how you know him?" I asked. This is just a little detail.

"I helped the day he was born. And sometimes when he was sick."

"Hold on. We don't get it," Murphy said.

"You mean, you don't get it. He's Monty and Harper's son." Emori shuts him up. He finally understood.

"This is a really sweet moment but we need to discuss serious things like what are we gonna do now?" Echo said. Everyone turned at Madi. Of course the commander. I still hate Bellamy a little bit for his stupid idea. Despite the fact that she chose it herself.

"I think we shouldn't wake the others. At least not yet," everyone shakes their head to agreements.

"We might explore the new world. We don't know what is waiting for us outside of these metal walls." I said the most obvious fact.

"Alright, who's going then?" Madi asked.

"I'll go. I need to pay for what I've done. This could be the start of the endless journey," Octavia said. I know what she has done, but she did it to survive. I don't blame her . . . that much.

"In that case, I'm going too," Indra said right after her.

"That would be a terrible idea," Shaw stand up from the chair.

"If you don't trust me, your problem" Octavia angrily went against him still looking in his eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that. I mean, Eligius III people has some improved blood. Just as you have." He pointed at me.

"You mean nightblood. Maybe against radiation?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter how you call it. But yes."

"Thanks to new facts you're not going to die by the radiation," Raven said with a sarcastic smile pointed at Indra and Octavia.

"You're welcome" Shaw responded.

"In that case, I'll go. None of you is a natblida. But mum you can turn them, right?" I asked my mum. 

"Yes, even from your bone marrow. But since you take Luna's bone marrow I've been thinking about it. And I think I figured it out. So, now I can make it just from the blood," mum said and were looking at me and Madi.

"Right. Shaw take us to the ground. Madi you will be with my mum and give her blood and I'm going on the ground."

"No, Clarke. I'm going with you. Never go alone. That's a rule." I want to say something, but I know I don't stand a chance against her. She would go anyway. So it might be better if she'll go with me than she'd be sneaking behind me.

"Alright. Let's go then." She looks surprised and I don't blame her. I would never allow it to her. But there's a new era. New conditions.

I hope that this isn't that bad. This book is going to have longer parts. Mostly something around 900 words. Thank you guys for reading.