Explanation

Clarke

I'm aiming at the Eligius men. Meanwhile, Bellamy's trying to calm me down. But I don't understand why he's defending them.

"Clarke, just put the bow down," he said calmly.

"You first," I said still looking at the men, who's the closest to me.

"Put it down, or you'll have a bullet to worry about," right after he said he aimed at my shoulder. I'm not planning to stand down.

At the moment when he wanted to shoot Madi came to the cave.

"Everybody stop," she said and as I saw her I stopped aiming at them and opened my arms. She ran to me and hugged me. Eligius men put their weapons down too, cause I was no longer a threat for them.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I said to her ear. She pulled out from the hug.

"You're glad? I was worried about you," she said sadly.

"Well, we're both okay, aren't we," I said and she nodded, cause she knows that a fight with me isn't a wise decision.

"Alright so come to the fireplace. You're wet from the rain," she nodded. The others are already sitting near the fire. We sat down just a few feet from the fire. Madi is leaning at my shoulder. The dog is nowhere to find. He got scared maybe. He has to be in the cave somewhere.

"Do you have water? I'm a little thirsty," Madi asked.

"Yes, wait a minute," I said and got up. I took a bottle and went deeper to the cave. I filled half of the bottle from the stream. I came back and give it to Madi.

"Here you got," I said and sat back. 

The Eligius men were looking at us. They were whispering something and laughing. Madi opened a bottle and drank all of it.  They seemed surprised.

"How did you do that?" one of them asked as shocked as the others are. 

"Do what," I asked with no clue.

"The water is like acid. How did you drink that?" he said pointing at the bottle.

"It's not. It's just water," Madi said.

"Give it to me," I said to Madi. 

I got up and went for another bottle of water. I came back and sat down again. I drank a little. It didn't do anything.

"See?" I said and they were looking at each other with no belief. 

"Maybe it's because of the time we were in space. I'll give it a try," Bellamy said and reached his hand to me. I gave him the bottle. Right after the water touched Bellamy's mouth he spat it out.

"My mouth is on fire," he said painfully. He started coughing. I didn't know what to do. I've never needed to do anything like this.

"Here you have clean water," the youngest one of the Eligius men gave Bellamy a bottle. He started to drink.

"Thanks," Bellamy said to that boy.

"You're welcome," he said quietly. 

"If it hurt Bellamy, why it didn't hurt you?" Madi asked me. Eligius men are as curious as we are.

"I don't know," I said with no idea why it doesn't hurt me.

"Maybe I do," Bellamy said and everybody turned at him.

"When Abby was turning us into the nightbloods she said that she doesn't need an actual nightblood. She made a formula. But at you was used actual blood not a formula," I understand, it makes a sense actually. I looked at the Eligius men and they look pretty confused.