To the camp

Clarke

I've been sitting outside the cave for two hours. Well, I think it's been two hours. I'm just thinking about everything I can. About the past, presence, and future. The dog is next to me resting. I'm just sitting on the rock. It's really peaceful out here. 

"Where the hell is she?" I heard the leader yelling. After that, someone is running out of the cave.

"We need to ..." he didn't finish his sentence. I looked around to see him with a rifle pointed at me. As he realized it's me he lowered his weapon.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" he said with anger in his voice. He's looking right into my eyes.

"I'm on the watch," I said calmly.

"How did you end up here?" He asked. He's trying to figure out instead of who I am here.

"Doesn't matter. The important thing is that I'm still here, right?" I said cause I didn't run. Why would I?

"I don't care. I'd rather kill you than babysitting you," he said and went back in.

I'll stay here for a little longer. It's better to stay out here than listen that crap the leader's saying.

"How long are you up?" Someone said from behind me.

I turned around to see Madi standing at the entrance of the cave. Before I've answered she sat next to me. At this moment I realized that the dog isn't next to me anymore. He must have left when the guy came out.

"For two hours I guess," I said as I'm looking around me looking for the dog.

"What are you looking for?" Madi asked me curiously.

"Wait a second," I said as I stood up. I went a few meters from the cave.

"Don't worry. Come out," I said.

From Madi's face, I can tell that she thinks I'm crazy. After a few seconds, the dog came out.

"Wow," Madi said. I sat back on the rock. The dog hesitated, but eventually, he came to us.

"Where did you find him?" Madi asked excitingly.

"He was out when it started to rain. He was hurt so I helped him," I said as I'm petting him.

"Did you gave him a name?" Madi asked.

"Not yet. But you can give him a name if you want," I said to her. She didn't hesitate and give him a name.

"Marley," she said. He started jumping at her and licking her face.

"I think he likes it," I laughed. 

"You stay here I'll go for your things," I said and she nodded.

I came in and everyone looked at me. I ignored them and took Madi's things. I'm going outside and Bellamy is right behind me.

"Clarke," Bell said and I turned around at him.

He came to me and kissed me. It surprised me a little, but I didn't pull out. He has hands at my cheeks. He pulled out.

"I'm so happy that you're okay. I've wanted to do this since we've found you," he said as we're looking at each other's eyes.

"I missed you," I said.

"I missed you too," he said and kissed me softly.

"Ehm," as we heard it we stopped and turned around. 

Madi was still sitting there looking at us. I totally forgot about her. We awkwardly stepped further from each other.

"Where did you come from?" Bell said kindly as he came closer to Marley.

"Clarke saved him," Madi said. Bell didn't ask anything after that. We were outside waiting for the others.

"Okay let's go," the leader said and all of us got on the way.

It seems like we've been walking for hours. I'm walking with Madi by my side. Bellamy's right behind us and two Eligius guys are in front of us and the rest is behind Bellamy.

"I fell like my legs will soon fall off," Madi said as she's walking slowly next to me.

"Take an example from Marley. He's hurt and still is full of energy," I grinned at her. He's walking next to us.

"But he's a dog I am human I'm not built for such long trips," Madi said and I laughed a little.

"Let's talk about something. It will be shorter if you don't think about that," I said the fact.

"About what?" She asked.

"Anything you want," I smiled at her.

"What kind of animal do you like the most?" She asked a tricky question.

"Well, the time I was on the Arch and on the ground. I haven't seen much animals. But I like this dog the most," I said as I scratched Marley behind his ear. As I said Madi laughed a little.

"Hey, Clarke. Can I talk to you for a sec?" Bellamy said as he put his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and slowed down.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Talk in trigedasleng. This is really important," he said in trigedasleng and I understood.

"We told Eligius that I am the leader instead of Madi," he said as he's looking at me.

"Why did you do that?" I asked. I was surprised and also a little angry.

"I knew she'll react like that," Madi said as she's looking in front of her.

"I did it for her safety. She's our secret weapon. They think she's only a little girl, but ...," he didn't have to finish his sentence. I know exactly what she's capable of. And when now she has the A.I. she's even more dangerous.

"Good idea," as I said it I smiled at him.

"We're here," the leader said.

We entered into the camp. On the ground is blood like there has been fought. 

"What the hell happened here?" I asked a rhetorical question.

I saw a few dead bodies on the ground. That's not good. I'm thinking about the only person that could do that.

"Octavia, what have you done?" Bellamy whispered as he noticed the dead bodies.

"It doesn't have to be this way," we heard from the closest house. It was Octavia. We ran as fast as we could.

Hi there. Here's the new chapter. The next chapter will be from Octavia's point of view. And thank you all so much for reading and voting. It really means a lot to me.