The true evil

Octavia

I'm lying on the couch waiting for the mystery guys to come in. I'm holding a knife in my right hand.

The door opened and someone came in. They tried to be quiet and they were really careful about their steps.

"Where is she?" the one asked whispering.

"She should be on the couch," the second answered. How could they know that? There hasn't been anyone since the rain started.

As I heard the footsteps they're walking around Chris. How could they even know he's there? This is really suspicious. They're maybe six feet from me now.

"Do you want to have the honor," the one whispered noble.

"Of course," he answered whispering.

At this moment I turned around really quickly and kicked the one who was closer to me into the stomach. Chris woke up and started to look around. As he saw me standing next to him and one of the guys on the ground in front of me, he stood up and got behind me as a support. John woke up too.

"What the hell is happening?" asked as he stood up from his bed.

"They tried to kill me," I said as I was looking at them like a dog on the pray. I didn't look another way.

"You two stay here," he pointed at two of them. "And you two go outside. I'll deal with it," he said and we got out.

Sun is shining, birds are singing and some people are already awake and working.

"Are you okay?" Chris asked me as we're standing outside of the building.

"You really don't have to worry about me," I said a pretty good point. He saw me how I defeated ten men in less than a minute.

"Yeah, I think you're right," he said and stared on the ground as he did before.

"This won't happen again. Understood?" we heard John yelling at two of them.

John came out and we looked at him.

"It won't happen again. I promise," he smirked. We nodded. We knew that this situation is solved. But for how long? He went away.

"Are you hungry?" Chris asked me.

"I'm literally starving," I said and he laughed.

"Alright follow me," he said. I followed him.

"How did you learn to fight like that?" he asked by the way to some sort of kitchen, which I've seen in a distance.

"Well, a friend of mine taught me how to fight. On the Earth was one rule. Fight or die. Or I thought it was that way," I said still looking in front of me.

When I think about it I'm right. If I didn't learn to fight, they would die in Mount weather, or worse they wouldn't win the conclave and they all would be dead. I saved them all.

At that moment I heard footsteps behind us. I turned around. Two guys that attacked us were pointing guns at us. One gun pointed at me and the second one on Chris. They were about to pull trigger right as I turned around.

I took Chris by his arm and I started to run.

"What are you doing?" he asked and tried to stop me.
Two gunshots have made a sound. Chris understood. I let his arm and he started to run. He was barely running next to me how slow he is.

We got behind two barrels. We took cover.

"Where did they take the guns?" Chris asked catching for breath. At that moment I figured it out.

"John," I said totally sure about it.

"He wouldn't ..." he tried to defend him, but he couldn't because he knows I'm right.

"You can only guess who sent them," I said. He looked at me with no hope in his eyes, like he has nothing to live for.

"Come out Chris we want only her," they tried to say some gentle words for him to come out. But he stayed with me. He didn't even hesitate.

"Where do you have weapons?" I asked quickly. They're getting closer we have to do something really fast.

"Do you see that basket?" he pointed at basket maybe 10 meters from us. Luckily there were more barrels to hide behind.

"There are your weapons," he said and I nodded.

I took a deep breath. I calmed down. I took a position from which is the best to take a quick start to run. I started to run.

"There she is," one of them said. At that moment bullets started to fly around me. One of them hit my arm, but I didn't stop.

I was there. I slid behind the barrels. I relieved. I looked at Chris. He relieved that I'm okay. I took the basket and took Bellamy's gun and a few knives.

"You got this Octavia," I said to myself.

I stood up and shoot both into their leg before they could react. They both fell on the ground. Chris ran to them and took their guns.

"Nice shots," Chris said to me. I said nothing only smiled.

Everyone who's heard the gunshots is running to us.

"Again?" John shouted as he came to us.

"You disappointed me, boys," he said.

"Give back your weapons please," he asked nicely. I didn't know that he can say something nice. We did as he said. He holds Bellamy's gun now.

"You two are banished," he said loud enough for everybody to hear.

"Wait, we can fix this," one of them started to cry. They're not more than twenty years old. I wonder why they are here.

"You are banished to the hell," he said and shoot both into the head.

Everybody was in shock except me. He's not what everybody thinks he is.

"Get out. Everybody," he yelled.
"Except you two," he said and pointed a gun at me, but he meant me and Chris. He knows I'm more dangerous than him.

Everyone started to run from us. They're hiding somewhere where's a window. So they can know what's happening.

"These two idiots couldn't do what I wanted them to," he looked at the two poor guys laying on the ground lifeless.

"I guess I have to do it myself," he aimed at my head.

"You don't have to do this," I said calmly even though my death is coming.

"You're wrong," he said with no emotion.

I closed my eyes and waited for death.

"Wait," I heard Bellamy yell.

Hi there. I'm so sorry for not updating. Someone close to me has left me and I couldn't get through it. But here I am now. Next chapter Diyoza will come at the scene. Thank you so much for everything.