The final fight

To be honest, I don't know what to do right now. They're so many solutions that could work, but also so much that could kill us.

Why this is so hard? Why can't we just live peacefully? Why all of this? So many questions, but no answer.

"Should we try to negotiate?" I asked with no clue if it is going to work.

"No it won't work," Raven said sure about it.

"We could call others to come down and help us. There would be more of us than them," Bellamy said.

"It would take too long. We would be dead anyway," Murphy said.

"We'll fight them. As I saw they aren't good at fighting," Octavia said. From what I heard they're pretty weak. Except for John. He has the training.

"Yes we are going to fight," someone yelled. We all turned around to see who it is. It was John.

"Oh, crap," Murphy said. We knew that this is over. But there was a little light of hope.

"I'm the honest man. I wouldn't kill you just like that. I'm coming with offers," He was saying as he's coming closer.

He should find the definition of the word honest. I know this douche for a long time now and I'm pretty sure he's not honest.

"What are you offering?" Bellamy asked the question that we all are thinking about.

"Well, on the Earth I was the sword killer. I was killing only with swords. And now I'm offering you a leader fight for this land. If I lose we'll leave, if you lose you'll leave," he was looking still on Octavia. I wanna see his face when he discovers our true leader. We are all waiting for Madi's response.

"I accept your challenge," Madi stepped out of the crowd of our people.

"Sorry, but the adults are talking now. And it's not your decision to make," he said with no clue what he is talking about.

"Yes, it is. I am the leader," Madi said with a serious face. They all started to laugh.

"Nice one," he said still laughing. When he looked at our serious faces he couldn't believe.

"That's bullshit. Don't try to make me believe that your leader is a child," he said annoyed now.

"Well, it's complicated," Raven said with a smirk.

"Okay, it's your call. If you want to lose that easily. Be my guest," John said waving with his hands in the air.

"Madi," I said and she turned around. I looked at Bellamy and smiled. I let go of him and went against Madi. She came to me and she held my arm to support me a little bit.

"I just want to tell you, that whatever will happen. We all will be by your side," I said and put my hand at her cheek.

"Don't worry about me Clarke," she said kindly. She then let go of me and went against John. I started to feel dizzy so I came quickly to Bellamy. He caught me and now we're waiting for the battle, which will decide about our future.

Madi

I'm supposed to have the most important fight in my life. Everyone's counting on me. And I'm not even nervous.

"Take your sword," John ripped me out of my thoughts. He has a smirk on his face. He thinks I'm just a little girl. He shouldn't underestimate me.

I took the sword of mine. I ran my finger across the blade. It's really sharp. I was now a few meters from John. One man is standing between us.

"We expect a fair fight. No dirty trick. So now you can fight," the man said as he waved his hand between us.

I'm walking to John slowly. On the other hand, John is rushing to kill me. When we were only a few meters from each other, John made the first move. He attacked with his sword to my left side. I started to feel the stress, but there was something guiding me. I'm pretty sure it was the flame.