Quickie

"You know," Deadpool started but stopped abruptly, "Never mind." Deadpool looked away from Colossus as the big metal giant continued wiping blood of his face.
"Wade what is it? What were you going to say?" Colossus stopped and waited for Wade to look at him.
         "Nothing really," he continued looking away. "It's just that, I was thinking that, what if instead of you having a towel earlier you only had this cloth covering you... Thats all." He looked back over at Colossus, which was a big mistake because Colossus was really close, I mean really close to Wade when he turned back. " Um..." Wade sat there staring back into the shiny metal balls Colossus called his eyes.
     "Wade your a real perv, but your freaking adorable." Colossus said smiling. Wade closed the distance between them. At first it was a few small pecks, you know to test the waters a little bit. I mean if they wanted to back out, now was the time to do it.

But they didn't.

No instead the both started putting more force into it. Moving with one another. Colossus grabbed Wades hand without even stopping, and entwined their fingers together.

The kiss got deeper and deeper.

Wade pulled Colossus onto the bed hovering over him. They couldn't stop and they wouldn't stop.

Wade slipped his tongue into Colossus's mouth.

Colossus countered back with his tongue. After a few minutes of an absolute tongue war Colossus started moving his hands down to Wades zipper. "Really Wade, Deadpool underwear." Colossus pulled down Wades underwear and was just about to start a very heated moment when,
  " Hey Colossus, the kids are saying someone recorded streaking down the hallway is that true?" Storm,(haha) stormed in. As she came into the room and looked up she dropped the box she was holding.
Colossus jumped up and tried to hide Wade behind him. "It's not what you think!" He stated immediately.
" Never mind. Um, I'll, uh, come back later. Bye." She zoomed out of the room so fast Wade still didn't have his zipper up yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note: Super sorry about the really, really late update. But school just started up again and I've been flooded with Calculus homework. But thanks to a few fans I decided that even 1 short crappy chapter was better then nothing,... and my homework. So thanks to
                 uniquelover13
Because of you I got her done. Not literally I prefer other, you know what never mind. But thanks for the comment you made me want to write about this again. Okay this note became an essay so I'm just gonna end it hear. ...
                  Bye.