Friends! Pt 1

"Friends will comfort you when a guy rejects you, but a best friend will go up to him and say "its because you are gay isn't it?""

"When you trip, a friend will help you up but a best friend will laugh and trip you again"

"When you get arrested a friend will bail you out but a best friend will be the reason you were arrested in the first place."

"When you make a crazy choice a friend will encourage you but a best friend will tie you up to stop you and say its for your own good."

"When you have a party your friend will be the first one on the invite list but a best friend knew about the party before you did."

"Friends will leave you if the crowd does but best friends would kick the ass of everyone in that crowd."

"Friends will help you Learn to drive but best friends will help me roll the car into the lake to collect the insurance."

"Friends will help me find the way but best friends will be the ones messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions."

"Friends will sit on the side of the pool with you during that time of the month but a best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in."

"A good friend will lend you an umbrella in the rain, a best friend will take yours and yell 'Run bitch run! Your getting all wet!' "

"Friends tell you not to do something stupid when drunk but best friends will post 360 degree security so you don't get caught."

"Friends Call your parents Mr. and Mrs but best friends call them mom and dad."

"Friends bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong but best friends will be sitting next to you saying, 'Damn...that shit was fun ' "

"Friends try and talk to the bouncer when you get tossed out of the bar but best friends will buck up and go after the bouncer for touching you on the way out."

"Friends will wish you had enough money to go out that night, and are sorry you couldn't come but best friends will share their last dollar with you, drag you along, and try to steal free drinks all night."

"Friends will take your drink away when they think you've had enough but best friends will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, 'Bitch, you better drink the rest of that shit, you know we don't waste. That's alcohol abuse!!!' "

Friends will say 'I can't handle Tequila anymore' but best friends will say 'kay, just one more...' and then 2 minutes later 'okay, just one more!'. "

"Friends will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you but best friends will knock them out."

"My positive friends say the glass is half full, My negative friends say the glass is half empty, but my best friend says 'are you gonna drink that?' "

Friends will always be like: 'Well you deserve better.' but a best friend will be prank calling him and saying: 'YOU WILL DIE IN SEVEN DAYS!!!!!!!' "

"A good friend will stop and talk to you if they see you in town, a best friend will run up screaming and jump on your back."

"Friends Ask Why You're Crying But Best Friends Already Have The Shovel Ready To Bury The Loser That Made You Cry"