Corny Jokes

Jokes so corny that you will want to butter them up!

________________________________________________________________________

What did the 0 say to the 8? Nice belt. What'd the lamp say to the man? Nothing. A lamp is an inanimate object.

Two men walked into a bar. The third one ducked. What kind of shoes are made from bananas skins? Slippers.

What kind of rooms have no walls? Mushrooms.

When is a door not a door? When it's ajar.

What happened to the boy who drank 8 cokes? He burped 7-Up.

Why do golfers wear two pairs of pants? In case they get a hole in one. A horse walks into a bar The bartender says "why the long face?" Q: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? A: Frostbite. Q: What has four wheels and flies? A: A garbage truck. Q: Where do you find a one legged dog? A: Where you left it. Q: What did the water say to the boat? A: Nothing, it just waved. Q: What do you get from a pampered cow? A: Spoiled milk. Q: How do you organize a space party? A: You planet. Q: How do crazy people go through the forest? A: They take the psycho path. Q: What do you call a song sung in an automobile? A: A cartoon. Q: Why can't your nose be 12 inches long? A: Because then it would be a foot! Q: What did the grape do when it got stepped on? A: It let out a little wine! Q: What's worse than having a worm in your apple? A: Taking a bite and finding a half of a worm in the apple!

Q: In which school do you learn to make ice cream? A: Sunday school! ay! Q: How do you turn soup into gold? A: Add twenty four carrots! Q: What did one plate say to the other? A: Dinner's on me. Q: Where does the one legged man work? A: At IHOP. Q: Why was the broom late? A: It over swept! Q: What do you get when you cross a vampire with a doctor? A: Lots of blood Q: How do you make a tissue dance? A: Put a little boogey in it! Q: Why didn't the orange cross the road A: It ran out of juice.