Yo mamma! PT 2

Yo mama so poor she can't afford to pay attention!

Yo mama so poor when she goes to KFC, she has to lick other people's fingers!

Yo mama so poor she went to McDonald's and put a milkshake on layaway.

Yo mama so poor your family ate cereal with a fork to save milk.

Yo mama so poor she was in K-Mart with a box of Hefty bags. I said, "What ya doin'?" She said, "Buying luggage."

Yo Mama's so nasty, she has a sign around her neck that says: "Warning: May cause irritation, drowsiness, and a rash or breakouts."

Yo Mama's so nasty, she made Speed Stick slow down.

Yo Mama's so nasty, she made Right Guard turn left.

Yo Mama's so nasty, she went swimming and made the Dead Sea.

Yo Mama's so nasty, I talked to her over the computer and she gave me a virus.

Yo Mama's so nasty, a skunk smelled her butt and passed out.

Yo mama so nasty I called her to say hello, and she ended up giving me an ear infection.

Yo mama is so dirty that that she was banned from a sewage facility because of sanitation concerns.

Yo mama is so dirty that she makes mud look clean.

Yo mama is so dirty that that you can't tell where the dirt stops and she begins.

Yo mama is so dirty that she has to creep up on bathwater.

Yo mama is so dirty that she loses weight in the shower.

Yo mama is so dirty that even Swamp Thing told her to take a shower.

Yo mama is so dirty that the US Government uses her bath water as a chemical weapon.

Yo mama is so dirty that when she tried to take a bath, the water

jumped out and said "I'll wait."

Yo mama is so nasty that she makes speed stick slow down.

Yo mama is so nasty that she brings crabs to the beach.

Yo mama is so nasty that that pours salt water down her pants to keep her crabs fresh.

Yo mama is so nasty that the fishery pays her to stay away.

Yo mama is so nasty that she only changes her drawers once every 10000 miles