Friends! PT 2

"God made us best friends because he knew that our moms couldn't handle us as sister's"

"Friendship is like wetting your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth"

"One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim"

"The capacity for friendship is God's way of apologizing for our families."

"Best friends are those who, when you show up at their door with a dead body, say nothing, grab a shovel, and follow you."

"Having friends you like who are like you is a form of narcissism."

"A true friend is somebody who you call at 3 a.m. and say ' I'm in a prison in Mexico' and she replies 'No worries, I'll be there' "

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."

"A friend is one who knows all about you and likes you anyway."

"All of my friends and I are crazy.Thats what keeps us sane!"

"You and me are friends. 

You smile, I smile 

You hurt, I hurt 

You cry, I cry 

You jump off a bridge,  

I'm gonna miss your emails"

"Boyfriends stab you in the heart. Friends stab you in the back. Best friends don't carry knifes."

"Men kick friendship around like a football, but it doesn't seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces. "

"Friends are not like Kool aid. They are both good but real friends are made without any artificial products."

"Love is blind but friendship closes its eyes. "

"A real friend never gets in your way-unless you happen to be on your way down. "

"Shes my best friend. Break her heart and i'll break your face."

"Unlike Barbie, me and my gals aren't sold separately!"

"I have lost friends, some by death, others through sheer inability to cross the street."

"If you really want your friends to remember you, give them something cheap."