Chapter 4 - confronting

ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ!!!

I shouldn't be here?

"Dan I-"

"You know, don't you?", I paused a second and felt something hit me from the hole in the ceiling.

It's raining.

"Kn-know what? I don't know anything, do you? I don't, I'm oblivious to what you're talking about."

"Yes it's true, I'm dead, is that what you want?", Dan looked distressed.

"No I-"

"I finally make a friend and it's ruined for me? What did I do to deserve this fucking bullshit? Huh!? I was just trying to be a normal teenager and that was taken from me! My life was taken from me! I didn't ask to constantly relive what happened when I try to fucking SLEEP, I was going to go to college!", Dan looked up at me with anger and sadness flashing in his eyes, "then I met you, and I'm not losing something again."

"W-what?"

"Sorry Phil."

Before I could ask anything, Dan looked up and there was a board falling, then I was knocked out cold.

...

I was regaining consciousness.

Everything was dark.

"Hello?", I struggled to get up and managed to get myself downstairs and to the front door, unfortunately the front door was locked.

Me- Peej, I'm stuck in the Howell house lol I think I need help?

Dan.

"Dan?!", I was locked in the house.

"I'm here, don't worry, I told you I wouldn't leave.", Dan walked out of the darkness and knelt down to where I was, rubbing my back.

"Dan I can't get out, it's not safe in a place like this for me, I could die."

"Die?"

"Yes Dan! Now please! You're my friend aren't you!? Let me go!", Dan looked at me in horror.

"I'm so sorry."

"That's fine, just let me go."

"Touch me."

"Excuse me?"

"Touch me!! You need some of my life force!", I was confused until I looked down.

My body was sitting against the wall beside the front door, I'm dying?

"D-Dan?"

"I'm sorry for this-", Dan sprung forward, grabbing my face, and gently kissing me.

I felt something.

Sparks.

Warm.

I opened my eyes, Dan was gone.

"Phil?!", Peej.

"Peej! I'm here!"

"Phil where are you!?", blood leaked from my body's head, covering my closed eyes.

Peej looked through the window and two seconds later bust through the door a picked me up.

"Don't worry Phil the ambulance will be here soon, hang in there.", I followed Peej as he carried me towards the street.

Then I looked back.

Dan.

🅣🅗🅐🅝🅚 🅨🅞🅤

ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ!!!