Chapter 16 - the crush

ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ!!!

"So Felix..", I stuffed my face with some pizza, "What's the guy like?"

Felix looked at me and blushed.

"I- um, he has dyed black hair.."

"Mhmmm"

"Really pretty blue eyes.."

"Yeah.."

"He's pretty skinny."

"Yeaaaa"

"He wears bright colors."

"Yeah?"

"He was on the news.."

"Is that so?"

"If I keep talking I'll give it away.."

Sounds like me

Ha.

Haha.

Sure.

...

The rest of the day consists of Felix staring at me and whispering to Peej.

Fun right?

He'd also smile and look away quickly.

I'm kinda feel as if

He has a crush on me.

"Felix!", I looked over at Peej who was basically gasping at Felix who was laughing.

"I know!", Felix closed his eyes when he laughed. "But I have to-"

I don't know what they're talking about.

And I don't care.

"So we're both spending the night with you?", Peej looked at me and nodded violently.

"Yes! And we're going to have a great time! You two are my bestfriends! This has to be fun!", Peej grabbed a pillow from the couch and stuffed in on his lap with a bright smile.

"You're such a dork Peej", Felix giggled to himself before looking over at me with a slight blush.

Why blush?

"Yes Felix?"

"N-nothing.."

Okay.

I'm just paranoid.

"Are you two okay?"

I don't know, ask Felix.

"Y-Yeah we're fine, um- Peej will you give Phil and I a moment?", Peej nodded and walked out.

"Felix.."

"I wanted to apologize for staring at you.."

"What?"

"I've noticed that I've stared at you and I'm sorry.. just when I look at you..."

I couldn't hear it.

So I ran out the house.

"Phil!"

I had to drown him out.

I'm not ready for anything like that.

I can't.

Dan.

What about Dan?

"Dan!?"

I screamed his name as if he was going to answer my calls..

"Dan please!!"

I never got to hold him like I wanted to.

"Dan! Fuck Dan!? Please!?"

I only kissed him twice.

"Dan.."

I never got to touch him the way I wanted to.

"Fuck..", I collapsed to the floor, the urge to sob and rip out grass grew.

Ached.

Until I heard a snap behind me.

Felix.

"Phil.."

"Felix I can—"

"You were calling his name.. weren't you?"

Great, I broke his heart.

"Yes..", Felix fell to his knees in front of me with a saddened look plastered on his face.

"What's he like?"

"Dan?"

"Yeah."

"Dan was... amazing."

"Do you miss him?"

"Very.. my heart dies a little bit more each day without him, I mean, I just- I want to hold him.. kiss him.. fucking make love to him!! But I fucking can't!", Felix looked up at me.

Tears started streaming down my face.

"Phi—"

"I just want to be with him.. and I know that hurts you! And I'm sorry!"

"Yeah I mean, it does hurt, seeing you in this pain when I don't even know you.."

"Yeah.."

"I couldn't imagine losing the guy I'm in love with so I'm sorry I can't relate.."

Excuse me?

"Who?"

"His name is Sean.. Nevermind that! I'm going to take you back, Peej is probably worried sick."

"Okay."

Well then.

🅣🅗🅐🅝🅚 🅨🅞🅤

ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ!!!