Chapter 20 final - beyond this

ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴸᴵᴷᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᶜᴼᴹᴹᴱᴺᵀ!!!

"Phil?", cold sweats broke out throughout my entire body, blood covered my hands.

"Dan!", I reached out to grab his hand but the darkness held me back.

"Phil no!!", I couldn't see him anymore.

I couldn't see anything.

•••

I sat up in pure terror.

My sheets were damp from my sweat and tears, tears that are still happening.

"Dan?", I coughed as I said his name.

Weird how his name was the first thing I said when I woke up.

I coughed again, and again, and again.

I held my throat in agony. My coughing started getting more violent, gasping for air and choking.

"Dan!?", I began coughing something up. Before I knew it I actually shoved my hand down my throat and pulled it out.

A black feather.

"What. The. FUCK.", I threw the feather on the floor and held my throat.

"Phil?!", my father burst through the door with a angry expression, "can you keep it down in here! I have a lady over and I'd like it if you didn't sabotage this date too."

"I was fucking choking.", my father raised his hand to hit me but stopped mid swing at the sound of a women calling his name and asking if he was okay.

"Don't speak to me with that tone.", that's the only thing he said to me before he closed the door and ran down stairs to the next parking garage for his penis.

"Fuck you."

My phone began ringing and I smiled at the caller Id.

Peej.

Perfect.

"Hello?"

"Hey Phil! I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out with Felix, Sean, and I? Since- we haven't really hung out in a while and I honestly miss my bestfriend.", he sounded genuine.

"Yeah that sounds cool! You picking me up?"

"Yeah, be there in a bit."

"Alright cya", I hung up the phone with a pain in my chest.

Do I really want to die?

Sure I have a shitty life at home but I made three really good friends.

What would they do without me?

Would they miss me?

•••

"Hey Philly!", I closed the door to my house and walked out to see them all in the car waiting for me.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Phil! Haven't seen you this happy for a while!", I didn't quite want to answer. So I didn't, get fucked.

That was completely unnecessary.

"Where are we going?", I hopped in the back with Peej while he searched through his phone.

"We're going to that burger place!", Felix piped in.

Oh.

"Oh."

"Don't worry, it has a new manager!", Peej blurted. He had a nervous expression.

"Yeah.", I turned away and watched the trees pass as Felix drove us to THE diner.