🔥Rich🔥

It had been a little while since the... incident with Jake and Christine.

The girls had apologized to Chris. They took all of her apologies and they didn't talk about it anymore.

Jake and Jeremy were still upset with her, not angry or sad just generally upset. No specific emotions. This was probably because what Christine had mainly been about them.

Michael and I were still furious with her. We didn't speak to her and we made our own group chat without Christine. I feel like this just brought Michael and I had grown closer from this whole experience.

What frustrated the two of us was the fact that almost everyone was just okay with her half assed apology.

Jake wasn't nearly as upset as I was. It was understandable though. He was the kind of guy who was incredibly forgiving. It was nice but it always confused me how he could be okay with anything.

I wish I was like that..

But here I was, sitting next to Jake after watching the new season of Voltron.

I was still crying into his shirt.

"Jake it'th not fair.." I whined, squeezing him tightly.

He was rubbing my back and trying to reassure me about what I just had to go through.

I genuinely think the only reason  Jake wasn't crying is because he didn't understand why Adam was so important to me.

Then both of our phones buzz and when we check them it's a picture of them hugging and crying.

"Rich, how the fuck do you guys cry over the same thing? Can you read minds??" He said, looking genuinely freaked out.

I shrugged. "I don't know, babe... thith theathon fucked me over Jake." I said sitting up to pop my back and stretch out.

"It's okay Richie! You look more upset about his than you did when Chris kissed me." He said, shrugging.

"I don't underthdand how you're okay with that.." I mumbled, rubbing my thumb along Jake's knuckles.

"I'm not. I'm still upset with her and I don't think I'll ever be okay with it... but I don't let it consume me." He said calmly, kissing my cheek up to my forehead.

I nodded. My boyfriend was so great at making me feel better with things. How did I get blessed with a boyfriend who's good at everything.

He noticed me staring at him a guess. He was kissing every part of my face. "Snap out of it!" He yelled, giggling at my reaction.

My eyes went wide as he snapped me out of my more relaxed state. I went rigid, quickly giggling. He knows me better than I know myself sometimes.

I'm so lucky to have him and I'll fight for  him no matter who or what tries to take him from me.

—————————-

Word count: 467

I wanted to write a sweet filler chapter for you to make up for al the angst. I love you guys so much!!

Buh-buy.

Arson:Out