🔥Rich🔥

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?
Jake just texted me after weeks of no contact coming out as Pan and asking to come see me!
What kind of crazy fantasy world am I living in?

But, enough with me freaking out and back to me freaking out.
AHHHHHHHHHHH JAKE SAID HE WANTED TO BE FRIENDS WITH ME AGAIN!? DOES THIS MEAN HE FORGIVES ME!? OR WAS THAT JUST HOW HE GOT ME TO SAY YES TO HIM COMING TO SEE ME SO HE COULD YELL AT ME FOR DOING THE HORRIBLE THINGS I DID!?
I.. don't.. know...

Now that's enough of me freaking out.
I was ripped from my panicked thoughts by the sound of a door opening. I looked up to see the tall, familiar figure of my best friend.. Jake.
Eye contact was awkward at first but we slowly got used to it.
Each step he took made my heart pound faster.

"Hey.." The first word had been spoken between us. Jake's familiar voice filled my ears. It was comforting in a way. But it also made my heart pound like there was no tomorrow.
"Hi." I spoke back. The awkwardness of my own voice making me inwardly cringe.
Jake was clearly ready to just cut to the chase. "I forgive you... kind of."
I got exited there for half a second. Wait, kind of? What did that mean? I really wanted to analyze it. I really did. But something in me told me not to right now. It told me to be thankful for any kind of forgiveness.
"Thank you. Thank you for your kind of forgivnethh thank you for the bear. I love him. Thank you for even coming to thee me and thank you for truthting me enough to come out." I let the words from that voice in my brain flow out of my mouth. I couldn't stop them because they all felt right to say.
Jake smiled, a low chuckle coming from him.
God that laugh did things to me.
"No problem, man. Now I know that the Squip controlled you for a lot of that night.. but it's hard not to be a little upset. You can understand that right?" Damn. He was really coming for my neck.
I couldn't manage actual words. I didn't even want to try. I simply nodded.
Jake smiled more

"Tho, how have you been?" I asked, looking down to his legs. I wasn't looking at his dick. You pervs.

He smiled, seeming to be relieved by the change of mood. "I'm good! The legs have been a little sore. But, it's good to see you again." Jake reached for my hand, grasping my hand.
A light blush covered my face.
God, I forgot how touch starved Jake got.
I also appreciate him not hugging me because my entire body hurts.
His hand felt warm on my own, which you would think would feel bad, but it felt really nice.

Shit. That's gay.

I'm actually bisexual what the fuck am I saying.

I figured that I should probably say something back so that it doesn't get awkward. "That'th nithe. I'm happy that you're happy!" I fake a small giggle.
Fuck. I said two words with the "s" sound in a sentence. Great job Rich! You absolute fucking roasted walnut!

Jake let out a genuine laugh, shoulder's and hair bouncing to the sound of his laughter. God he was hot. It was a sight to behold.

God I was falling hard.

We talked for a while more, the mood staying light for the remainder of the time.
The only time it dropped low again was when visiting hours were over and Jake had to leave.

He waved at me, beaming with that perfect smile of his. "Until next time!"

Next time..?

•••••••••••••••••
Word count: 631