Jake

It had been about two weeks, three days, sixteen hours, and twenty-four minutes since Christine's blow up and her fight with Michael.

And for my time being Rich's boyfriend. It's been really really great so far!!

He's been really nice and sweet. But, when wasn't he?

But enough of me swooning over my own damn boyfriend.
Let me tell you what was going to be going down in a couple hours.

We were all going to be meeting up at Brooke's house for a sleepover. You know, another chance to hang out all together.

Rich and I would obviously be going together and our friends would be seeing us as a couple for the very first time.

So, I drove Rich to the store with me. We were getting snacks and shit.

"Jake, imagine uth getting Capri thunth and theeing who could down it in one thuck!!" He exclaimed, beaming up at me.

"Rich, I think that's a fucking fantastic idea!" I ran my fingers through his freshly re-dyed hair, messing it up. "I love your tiny little mind."

He was giggling, grabbing the box. "Thank you! And I love your tallathhhh mind!!"

We had a cart full of goodies. Our favorites, our friends' favorites. Random shit that tastes good.

Rich needed a new charger so we got him one.

We were in the car, hanging out, definitely not me squeezing Rich's thigh to get him all riled up.

Yeah I was. I was squishing my boyfriend's thigh as he painted beneath me. It was pretty damn hot.

His eyes were screwed shut, mouth agape, hands grasping my arms as he legs were at awkward angles because he was too high on this feeling to care.

Every time I would pull my hand away from his plush thigh he would whine. He was so hot.

How could one boy be this fucking cute and sexy at the exact same time?!

We pulled into the driveway, my small boyfriend's face was pressed against my bicep, hot breath against my skin.

Oh fuck, I was just trying to tease him but I got myself into this mess too.

Fuck, I really want him right now. I know he wants me, because he's currently begging for me and kissing my arm.

"Jake.." He murmured, lips brushing against my arm.

Fuck. How was I supposed to control myself when I had a cute boy clinging to my arm and whispering my name?!?!

"Rich, baby boy, we have to get this stuff ready.. then you can have me however you want me." I whispered to him, kissing his forehead.

I had never seen this boy sit up so damn fast. We both climbed out of my car, unloading our shit and putting it in bags to take with us to the sleepover.

The two of us were clearly distracted by our own desires to do the task quickly. But that was okay.

I kept looking Rich up and down. He had a nice ass (pause there) body.

As soon as we finished, I grabbed Rich by the hand, running up to my room as fast as our very different sized legs could carry us.

I was going to let Rich do whatever he wanted. Because, honestly, I wanted to see him having a good time.

(Just a warning this will be smut)

We both sat down next to each other, instantly attaching our lips as if it were necessary for us to live. Our bodies were pressed together, every ounce of our being was poured into this kiss.