Chapter 3 "Neat Wallpaper!"

"Hey Kimberly! Did you do your homework on the French Revolution?" asked Dean Spence, the nerd of the school, who was shouting on the top of his lungs.

"I swear, he's like a ticking time bomb," whispered Jada to Kimberly.

"Worse he has a crush on me," said Kimberly. Dean came to the girls and wrapped his arms around them.

"Hey Kimberly, heard you got a new phone," he said. Kimberly in shock turned to him and said,

"Who told you I got a new phone?"  Dean took out his phone and went on Facebook and showed her a picture of the phone under the name "Kimberly's NEW PHONE".

"That's impossible, I didn't post that!" shouted Kimberly. Then Samuel Mickelson, football quarterback, came to the three students and took away Kimberly's phone from Dean.

"Hey dweeb, who gave you a new phone?" he asked Dean. Kimberly rolled her eyes and replied,

"It's mine you idiot! It's like you play football and have the brain the size of a walnut".

"Well then, neat wallpaper that woman is rad," he said to her.

"What!"shouted Kimberly as she took the phone from him and saw an image of a dead woman to her shock!

Next thing, it was if the woman in the phone started to move towards Kimberly, who then heard the woman calling her name, "Kimberly, I have come for you"

Next thing, it was if the woman in the phone started to move towards Kimberly, who then heard the woman calling her name, "Kimberly, I have come for you". Kimberly then dropped the phone and the screen went back to normal.

"That was way too weird," said Dean as the bell rung and the students went to their respective classes.