Chapter 5 "The Usual Suspects"

Kimberly woke up and looked at the ceiling as usual.
"The usual, another day to do what I gotta do," she said in her mind. She got up, got dressed and went downstairs to see her parents watching the television.

"What's on guys?" she asked them as she saw s news report on Zach's death.

"Oh my God," she said as she looked on her phone and saw that his contact wasn't on it anymore. Kimberly then saw the image of his badly burnt face and immediately ran out the door to school.

"Kimberly! You haven't had breakfast!" shouted her mother.
-----------------------*----------------------------
At the Grimsdale High School, the next day, Kimberly, Jada and Dean came to see two police vehicles in front of the school.

"This is too weird," said Dean as they saw other students being questioned

"Excuse me Miss Spence, I'm Detective Conan Jacobs and I'm leading this case. We may have reason to believe you may be involved in the murder of Zach Battery," said Detective Jacobs.

Surprised, Jada asked, "That's atrocious! What makes you think that I'm involved?"

"Officer, I'm sure there's been a mistake,"said Kimberly.

"According to his phone which we received from the crime scene, you were the last person to call him," said Detective Jacobs.

"Yes that's true, but when I heard him screaming I thought it was a hoax," replied Jada.

"Well, we'd like you to come downtown for some questions," said Detective Jacobs, as he led Jada away from Kimberly and Dean.

"Jada! A suspect in Zach's death. That can't be a coincidence," said Dean.

"Listen to me, last night, I was scrolling through Instagram, than all of a sudden, a message popped up saying that his contact was deleted. I think there's something wrong with the phone," said Kimberly

"This cannot be real. So what are you saying? I'm trying to pencil this," said Dean.

"I don't know, but something is going on. Look at this:

 Look at this:

"Zach's contact was inside it but it's gone

"Zach's contact was inside it but it's gone. I think there's something wrong with this phone," said Kimberly.

"You still keep his number in your phone?"asked Dean, pointing to Delroy's contact.

"We still keep in touch," replied Kimberly, as she saw the police driving away with Jada.
-------------------------*--------------------------
In the girl's locker room, athlete for the school's netball team, Sara Walsh, was taking a shower.
Her towel dropped off her as she entered the shower and started to soap her body. She then heard hoarse whispers.

"Who's there?" asked Sara as she looked around and resumed her bath. She then looked behind her to see 10 fingers on the shower glass.

 She then looked behind her to see 10 fingers on the shower glass

In terror, she tried to escape. However, the ghost pierced her skin with its black claws. She screamed and ran out the shower naked. The ghost chased her.

"Somebody help me!" she shouted as she tried to escape the persistent ghost. The ghost then jumped on her back and started to cut her face and eventually pushing her claws into her head, killing her. Sara then fell to the ground and bled to death, staring at the ghost as she walked away.

"Another contact deleted," said the voice from the phone. Kimberly looked at the message again.

"Oh my God, not again," she said as she looked as Sara's contact was deleted....