Chapter 11 "To Where It All Began"

Delroy and Kimberly looked at the body in horror.

"We've got to get out of here," said Kimberly. The guards were on their way to their location. Looking down at the pool Delroy said,

"We've got to jump! It's the only way we're going to evade these cops!"

"Are you crazy! Next to Dean's body!" shouted Kimberly. The guards were almost at the location.

"We gotta jump now!" shouted Delroy. They then saw lights coming towards them.

"One! Two! Three! Jump!" shouted Delroy as they both jumped into the pool from 5 feet. Kimberly came to the surface and looked at Dean's body.

"Come on!" shouted Delroy as he tool her out of the pool and ran away. The guards came to the window and saw Dean's body floating in the pool. Delroy and Kimberly came to a stop and realized something.

"We just came out of a pool of water. What if the phone was damaged?" asked Kimberly.

"I just hope so," said Delroy as Kimberly took the wet phone from out of her pocket. She tried to turn it on but the screen remained black. Breathing a sigh of relief both teenagers started to laugh in joy. Then suddenly, the phone turned on and a message read: " TWO CONTACTS REMAINING".

"We don't have time," said Kimberly as they went away. Police came to the crime scene at the school. Detective Jacobs shook his head in disbelief.

"I hope you kids are doing okay," he said.
-----------------------*-----------------------------

Lightning flashed in the distance as Kimberly and Delroy arrived at the address that Dean had given them

Lightning flashed in the distance as Kimberly and Delroy arrived at the address that Dean had given them. They came to an old house with vines wrapping all over it, the windows were broken and appeared as if a storm has passed over it.

"Isn't there a graveyard behind this house?" asked Delroy.

"Yes, the ideal spot where we'll meet our ends," replied Kimberly. Both teens approached the house and looked through a window. A ghostly figure walked in the house, but was unseen by them.

"Ladies first," said Delroy as he felt a cold chill running down his spine. Kimberly opened the door and entered the dark house. Kimberly turned on the phone's flashlight and saw lots of webbing and old stuff. Delroy saw pictures of a family of three: John Redwood, his wife and Diana.

"Your doom starts here," said a raspy voice from the phone. Kimberly looked at Delroy in fear as lightning flashed outside and it began to rain. They then began to hear creaking up the stairs.

"Let's find out what that was," said Kimberly. They both went up the stairs and came to a door marked "DIANA".  They entered the room which was dim in light and nobody was there.

"I have a real bad feeling about this," said Delroy. They saw pictures of Diana receiving many awards and a shelf that was used to showcase them.

"Looks like she was a scholar," said Kimberly, as she looked at her bed that was filled with newspapers about Diana's death. Suddenly, a chill fell down Kimberly's spine.

"Uh, who do you think lives here?" asked Kimberly as she glanced at Delroy. They then heard footsteps behind them.

"What are you kids doing here?" asked a man in an angry tone, blocking their exit!