Chapter 4 "The Terror Begins"

As the moon moved over the town of Grimsdale, one of Kimberly's contacts was home alone. He was preparing dinner for his parents who were out for the evening. He looked at the time and realized that it was almost 8:00 pm.

"I wonder where those two people are?" asked Zack Battery. He took up the phone and called his exgirlfriend, Jada. Jada, who was busy doing her homework, answered the phone in disgust,

"Hi Zach. What do you want?"

"I was wondering if you could come over and keep my company for tonight?" he replied, not remembering that the pot was on the stove boiling.

Jada rolled her eyes and said, "If you think you'll play that trick with me again, you're gonna end up dead".
Outside the house, a shadowy figure was quietly entering the home and opened the door. Zach heard the door open and looked as the door slowly opened to reveal a woman covered with long hair, with long claws and in a white nightwear. She also emitted a rattling sound almost like a rattlesnake.

Zach looked at the woman in terror and started walking backwards towards the kitchen. The ghostly woman looked at him and said,

"Hello contact number one" as she revealed darkly coloured teeth as she smiled. Zach in terror started to scream and run towards the kitchen. Jada heard the scream and said,

"You're gonna have to do better than that". Zach entered the kitchen and took out a knife and stood beside the stove with the pot that's boiling with water. He panted like a dog and looked around frantically as he saw the figure running amok.

Next thing, the woman held him by the head and pushed it into the pot of boiling water, causing it to disfigure his face. Zach then fell on the ground, dead as blood left his boiled eyes.

The time on the clock was 8:00pm exactly

"Zach! Zach! Are you there?" asked Jada who then hung up the phone, believing it was a hoax.

--------------------------*--------------------------

Meanwhile at Kimberly's house, she was scrolling through Instagram, when a notification came on the phone. "ONE CONTACT DELETED at 8:00pm".

Kimberly looked at the mysterious message and saw that Zach's number was deleted

"I didn't do anything on this phone" said Kimberly in her mind. She looked at the notification in horror as the window blew open, causing her to scream...