Chapter 10 " The True Nature Revealed"

Police were looking around Jada's body. Detective Jacobs came to Delroy, Kimberly and Dean.

"Alright kids, I've seen enough. We've got too many deaths now. We are authorized to arrest you but I am giving you until tomorrow morning to find a good story behind these deaths. This is your last chance, make use of it," he said. The teens then went away as Detective Jacobs looked at the horrific scene of Jada's body. The teens then arrived at Dean's house to stay for the night.

"You hear that? We've got to cook up a story by tomorrow morning otherwise we'll be going to jail," said Kimberly.

"Right now, I'd rather go to jail," said Dean. Delroy shook his head and looked at the window. Dean came to his computer.

"There's got to be another way to stop this thing. I mean, we've got a lead that the police don't. And I don't want to go to jail," said Dean.

Then we're doing this tonight. We've got to get to the school. We might find something on John Redwood," said Kimberly.

"Are you crazy? You want us to break into the school for what?" asked Delroy. Kimberly came to him and said,

"Unless you want to go to jail, I suggest you get your sorry butt on this journey and let's go. We got some information to find".
-----------------------*---------------------------
At the Grimsdale High School, the three teens jumped over the fence as they broke into the school. They came to the entrance and stopped.

"Dean disable the cameras," said Kimberly. Dean disabled the cameras and the burglar alarms. They proceeded into the principal's secretary office to search the cabinets.

"Look for the name Redwood," said Kimberly. They saw the portfolio with the name "REDWOOD, D."

"Redwood, D? Could it be..?" asked Delroy.

"Diana Redwood," replied Kimberly. They looked at the files and saw that she ended school two years ago.

"That can't be a coincidence. She ends school in the same year she died, according to what I read in the article," said Dean.

"We need to find her previous address. It may be key in finding out what killed her. Once we do that, I guarantee we can stop this she demon once and for all," said Kimberly. They then saw the lights flicker on and off again.

"Not again," said Delroy as Kimberly looked at her phone and saw Dean's name being erased and being rewritten again.

"Run," she whispered softly as they started to walk out of the library. They came to the hallway and saw a ghost of a little girl looking at them.

 They came to the hallway and saw a ghost of a little girl looking at them

"Oh my God," said Delroy. Then, the girl's face turned into that of a demonic one.

"Run!" shouted Kimberly as they ran away from the ghostly figure!Kimberly, Delroy and Dean ran around the hallway, triggering school alarms everywhere

Kimberly, Delroy and Dean ran around the hallway, triggering school alarms everywhere. The security guards got up and ran to see what was causing the commotion. The three teens came to a window and Dean stopped running.

"Come on! We can make it!" shouted Kimberly. Dean came to her and said,

"The address is 23 Roosevelt Ave. Get there and stop this madness". Next thing, the ghost appeared and pushed him through window, making him fall into the pool. Diana then drowned Dean, much to the horror of Kimberly and Delroy! The ghost then disappeared as they saw Dean's lifeless body floating in the pool...