Chapter 2 "No More Contacts"

The next day, Kimberly woke up and stared at the ceiling.

"It's Monday morning. Another day to do what I gotta do. Wait I wonder how far is my contact uploading?"

She yawned and got up out of her bed to her wardrobe to discover that a message appeared on her screen "8 CONTACTS UPLOADED, NO MORE CONTACTS". Astonished at the message, the phone emitted an eerie sound that frightened Kimberly!

"Kimberly! Come in the kitchen for a minute please!" shouted her mother from downstairs. Kimberly then looked at the phone in shock and went downstairs.

"Bye guys! See you in the next two weeks!" shouted Jackson as he was heading through the door. Kimberly came to him and asked,

"I can't wait till you're back?" Jackson turned to her and gave her a broad smile and went through the door and into a yellow cab.

"Don't you have school young lady?" asked her mother.

Kimberly rushed upstairs and took a shower, put on her clothes, took her bag and ran out the door with her new phone.
Along the way, she was trying to upload some more contacts, however none was being uploaded.

"What kind of phone is this!?" shouted Kimberly as she spotted her best friend pulling up next to her.

"Kimmy! Let's go!" shouted Jada Spence, a dark haired girl who seems like she just came from Paris. Kimberly laughed and went in her red Nissan car and headed for school.

"Sooooo let me see it!" shouted Jada as Kimberly showed her the phone. She then squealed and went in her contacts.

"Hey, aren't you gonna upload any more contacts?" she asked Kimberly.

"I want to but it doesn't seem to work,"replied Kimberly to her. Jada then saw her name being erased and being rewritten again on the phone. Believing it was a malfunction, she got distracted.

"Watch the road!" shouted Kimberly as Jada swerved and almost hit another car.

"Crazy kids!" shouted the driver of the car.

"I think you better take this back," said Jada as she gave Kimberly back the phone and continued driving to school, having realized that the phone almost cost them their lives.