Chapter 12: Moment of Truth

The teens were surprised at the sight of the old man.

"I won't ask again. What are you doing here?", he asked them. Delroy and Kimberly looked at each other as a lot of stuff were running through their minds.

"We're just passing through," said Kimberly as she looked at the photos next to her and recognized him.

"You're John Redwood aren't you?" she asked. The old man looked at her as she called his name.

"How do you know my name? Why are you here?" asked John. Delroy took the phone from Kimberly and placed it on the dresser.

"Where did you get that phone?" asked John.

"Your daughter is terrorizing us. We need to know how she died," said Kimberly. Lighting flashed outside the window.

"It all began on the day Diana came home with the lowest grade in her class. She had the phone in her hand texting and texting. We then realized that it was because of it, she failed," said John

"So you took your stress on her? She's a teenager, she cannot get straight A's all the time," said Kimberly.

"In my book she is supposed to. When I heard the grade, I couldn't control myself and I choked her so hard I killed her," he confessed, crying.

Kimberly's phone started to vibrate.

"Diana! I'm sorry! I never meant to hurt you so bad!" shouted John. The phone vibrated louder and the screen turned white. Delroy looked at Kimberly in fear.

"John, we've gotta go!" shouted Delroy as he offered to help him up from off the floor. Kimberly looked at the phone and saw that it stopped vibrating.

"Delroy?" she said as she looked at the phone.
A hand came out from out of the phone screen!
John, Kimberly and Delroy looked at the hand as it was grasping for something.

"Come on!" shouted Kimberly as she ran towards the exit, but the door was abruptly shut. Delroy poked Kimberly and looked at the phone as Diana came from it, her long black hair covering her face.

"We're dead," she whispered. Diana stepped towards John, who was shivering. Delroy stood beside Kimberly as Diana looked at them both.

"Baby, I'm sorry for the horrible treatment," said John. Diana looked at him in anger.

"Sorry won't help you Dad" whispered Diana as she held him by his neck.

"Grab the phone!" shouted Kimberly as Delroy took up the phone and tried to open the door. Diana then stabbed John with her claws, and mauled him like a tiger. With each slice, John screamed in pain.

"Come on," said Kimberly as Delroy opened the door, but turned around to see Diana holding a John's head.

"Oh shit!" shouted Delroy as Diana dropped the head.

"Run," said Kimberly as she and Delroy ran away from the ghost, who bellowed at the sky as lightning flashed in the distance. Delroy and Kimberly ran outside the house in the direction of the graveyard, and ran through some bushes.

"Go! Go!" shouted Kimberly as grass and vines hit their faces. They then entered the graveyard and saw many graves. They came to a grave marked Paul Redsky and hid behind it.

"What do we do?" asked Kimberly. Delroy looked at the phone and replied,

"We have to destroy it. It's the only host Diana can hold on to. We destroy the phone, we kill Diana."

Diana entered the graveyard silently and looked around for them, as they quiver in fear...