Chapter 5

This chapter is in Kristina's POV.

Finally In L.A.

Kristina's POV

I finally made it to Los Angeles, and I'm so excited

I finally made it to Los Angeles, and I'm so excited. My first time out of Louisiana, and it's in Los Angeles. I'm so close to meeting my idol, and I'm so nervous. I grabbed my bags from the baggage carousel and looked around.

This airport is huge and beautiful. This is definitely gonna take some getting used to.

"Are you Kristina James?" I heard from behind me. I turned around and saw a very attractive man with a suit and black hat on. He was light skinned and looked to be in his early twenties.

"That would be me

"That would be me." I said playfully. He just looked at me amused.

"Hi, I'm Michael and I'm your driver. Ms. Braxton is expecting you, and welcome to California." He said before grabbing my suitcase and leading us outside where a black stretch limo was parked.

"Damn." I said making Michael chuckle. He put my bags in the trunk and opened the back door for me.

"Thank you." I said before getting in.

"I really think that you'll love it here." Michael said, making conversation.

"I'm sure I will." I replied as I let down the window and took in the beautiful scenery of Los Angeles, California. It's so beautiful. It's still hard to believe that I'm actually here.

"We've reached our destination, Miss James." Tyrone said, but I couldn't answer him because of the amount of shock I was in.

Toni's house was beautiful.

"Any words of encouragement?" I asked nervously.

"Just be yourself, and you'll be just fine." Tyrone said before knocking on the door. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

"Hey Tyrone, it's good to see you again." Towanda smiled as she let us in.

"Hey Ms. Towanda, how are you?" He asked as he tried to discreetly check her out. Something must be going on between these two, but it's none of my business.