Chapter 7

A/N: A little mature, so if uncomfortable, do NOT read....Long chapter for ya'll!

Toni's house in mm

~Moonlight Swims and Wine Sips~

Kristina's POV

I couldn't believe what happened tonight

I couldn't believe what happened tonight. I mean I didn't expect for them to like me from the jump, but I also didn't expect them to hate me so quickly. I didn't even get the chance to really introduce myself. They didn't even take the time to get to know me.

I was quiet the entire ride to Toni's house because I was too shocked to say anything. I honestly don't know what to do at this point. I really don't want my dream to turn into a nightmare.

Toni offered to order us some food since we didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurant. I didn't mind because it gives us a chance to get to know each other more. Even though the dinner didn't go like I hoped, it still doesn't change the fact that I have a chance of a lifetime.

"Listen Kristina, I can only imagine what you're thinking right now, but none of what happened is your fault. My sisters had no right to judge you when they didn't take the time to get to know you. I'm so embarrassed," she said. She sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"At least your mom and Towanda likes me, and you're taking the time to know me

"At least your mom and Towanda likes me, and you're taking the time to know me. So, it definitely counts for a lot," I said with a genuine smile.

"So, what do you want to eat because I'm starving," she said playfully while taking out her phone.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"My brother and I have always been best friends. I don't think we've even had an argument," I said.

"My sisters and I used to be like that, but it's like ever since we've been doing Braxton Family Values, it's like it's never been the same," she said before it became silent for a minute.