Chapter 3: Along The Way

The ship flew through space at incredible speed. The trip to Earth will take at least a whole years time or less. During the third month, Chiliad decided to see what else Earth had from the many secret cameras he sent there. There was one particular thing that caught his eye. He was looking at a large, round building from the monitor.

 He was looking at a large, round building from the monitor

(Chiliad)"Cap-sule Corp...what is it?"

Nabana, a member of the Appoi race, answered him.

(I made that name up too.)

(Nabana)"It's some kind of factory, making vehicles, and robotics."

(Chiliad)"That's promising, we could use stuff like that."

(Nabana)"They also make these."

A picture of a silver object with a C on the front, and a button on top appeared on the screen.

(Chiliad)"What is that thing?"

(Nabana)"There capsules, but some people on Earth call them Hoi-Poi capsules. They use them to store large objects in their pockets."

(Chiliad)"Interesting, I'm surprised that humans could invent such an item."

Chiliad's scouter activated, and showed that someone was requesting a call. He accepted the call.

(Chiliad)"Hello?"

A female voice could be heard from the other side.

(???)"W-What?! What was that?!"

(Chiliad)"Who are you? Who's scouter is this?!"

(???)"Oh God! How do I turn this thing o-"

The call abruptly ended.

(Chiliad)"Just great, they're trying to use our own equipment now."

He slammed his tail on the floor, making a huge dent, and scaring everyone in the room.

(Chiliad)"They can't even leave his corpse alone?!"

(Nabana)"S-Sir, Calm yourself! We'll make sure to dispose of the one who took it from Radiz's body!"

Chiliad let out a sigh, and walked away.

(Chiliad)"They will soon learn..."

Weeks later, Chiliad got another call, this time from Abo, and Kabo. They're a 2 man team, with power levels up to the Ginyu Force, but they're not that bright.

(Chiliad)"What is it?"

(Abo)"Sir...we found another tree..."

Chiliad's eyes widened, and his heart skipped a beat, this tree was no ordinary tree. For a few years now, Chiliad's scouts have been finding more and more dead planets, and they all have a single, collosal tree that can be seen from space. Chiliad sent Abo and Kabo to search for the ones responsible for this.

(Chiliad)"Have you found the culprits yet?"

(Kabo)"Not yet, but we do know that they possess some of our scouters and battle armor. We think they're some kind of resistance from one of the planets we took over."

(Chiliad)"Alright, report back to me if you find them."

The call ended.

(This chapter's a bit short, but the next will start the action.)